Hairdressers in Sheffield

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in Sheffield (centrally located) or in Hillsborough or Eccelsall area. I want a funky cut. Each time I go to my regular hairdressers I am disappointed with the cut and it costs quite a lot. £65 for a short haircut (that does include having it coloured as well.

Go to my mate Ruth at the Spa 1887 in town, around the corner from the Swim Inn on West street, she's the bomb. Really really good, and really really nice.

Spa 1887

67, Victoria St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S3 7QD

Tel: 0114 221 1877

I've been to the spa once before and quite honestly it was really expensive.

my mate used to work there and it is quite expensive but apparently ruth is really good (she does my mates hair) and shes not that expensive as she has just qualified, correct me if im wrong mickey

when i was in a tacky looking one in stockport and had an average haircut, it costed me £27 :rant::P

I know that this one is not where you requested but "Elaine's" at Ecclesfield is brilliant:thumbsup: They are really proffessional and have won loads of awards but are really cheap in comparison to other top salons. They have always done a great job of my hair and their staff are brilliant. It's worth a try especially if your looking for something a bit differant:)

my mate used to work there and it is quite expensive but apparently ruth is really good (she does my mates hair) and shes not that expensive as she has just qualified, correct me if im wrong mickey

yea, she has. go c her :)

Creator on west street are fab! cut costs about £28, but they get it right (for me at least) every time! The staff are always friendly, and they actually listen to you (and dont cut too much off!)The no is: 0114 249 0989. I think they have one somewhere on Ecclesall road too.

The Hairband on Ecclesall rd

Samantha T is very good. Shes located on 394 South road, Walkley opposite the library. ;) Book in advance as she is always busy.