Warhammer Figures In Sheffield

Were can i purchase warhammer figures in sheffield i know about the warhammer shop at end of moor were else should i go ???

9 hours ago, craigmason said:

Were can i purchase warhammer figures in sheffield i know about the warhammer shop at end of moor were else should i go ???

I think there's a shop on Norfolk Row that sells that kind of thing, not been open for very long.

Edit...this one

https://www.thevaultsheffield.co.uk/about

Edited by Bargepole23

Patriot Games on Kings Street might be worth a look, also Forbidden Planet on Matilda Street.

There is a model / arty shop in Fitzalan square in Sheffield that sells that kind of models,

Maybe try Wargames Emporium in Orchard Square Sheffield,  go up the metal stair case then through those blue double doors, and its at the top of the spiral staircase they are on the top floor.

In Barnsley in the Victorian Arcade which is off Eldon Street, not in the new market or shopping center, is Barnsley Wargaming Center, shop, pedestrians only part of the oldest part of Barnsley, there is also or was in Medowhall a shop that sold gaming figures ---- good luck.

Toy Fair at Elsecar Heritage Centre Barnsley five minute drive from Chapeltown

towards Barnsley Tuesday 16th November starts at 6.30pm ample parking follow 

the brown signs.