Should The Queen Retire ?

18 hours ago, West 77 said:

Very amusing.  At the time these alleged incidents took place Prince Andrew was one of the most eligible men on the planet and wouldn't have been short of offers. 

Let's not forget there were allegations regarding the young lady who went on to marry Prince William that she effectively stalked him and chose the same university as him in order to meet him.

Another amusing contribution. Someone has to be charged with a serious crime before being remanded.

BTW how many celebrity parties around the World did you attend when you were a similar age to Prince Andrew in the photo?

Now that's downright laughable.

So no "eligible" man, who get's lots of offers, can't be a perv?

Too many high and mighty celebs, have been brought down by their penchant  for "something a little different".

Lol

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

He was in the Royal Navy not the RAF and did a very dangerous job.

Did he use his position so as to use a military copta to take him on private trips . If so why cannot the other ex service people have the same advantage . 

My late grandfather’s opinion of the royals and the aristocracy always bings a smile to my lips.

‘They sleep with each other all year round and share the kids out at Christmas’.  😀

31 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Did he use his position so as to use a military copta to take him on private trips . If so why cannot the other ex service people have the same advantage . 

I doubt if he was allowed to use a military helicopter for private purposes but I do know he flew  helicopter in very dangerous situations in the Falkland War.

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I doubt if he was allowed to use a military helicopter for private purposes but I do know he flew  helicopter in very dangerous situations in the Falkland War.

So doing his duty for his mother and country like thousands of other poor sods, cover him to take part in  under age sex/indecent assault.  To all deluded royalist out there,   see these people for what they really are.  

45 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I suppose that would explain this... :hihi:

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Now that's downright laughable.

So no "eligible" man, who get's lots of offers, can't be a perv?

Too many high and mighty celebs, have been brought down by their penchant  for "something a little different".

Lol

Equally then are you saying that no victim of sexual crimes can't in fact turn out to be a completely lying gold digging slapper.

For every high-profile celebrity "brought down" as you say,  there are cases of many a so called victim bringing opportunistic nuisance lawsuits, without any evidence against the rich and powerful thinking them to be a soft target for easy money.

It works both ways.

The facts are simple.   Currently, this woman has brought a rather dubious civil compensation lawsuit, through a convoluted and dubious jurisdiction system, decades after the alleged event, with little to no evidence, against a high-profile accused who has never ever been charged (let alone convicted) of any crime.

You can throw around all the silly speculation and rumours and jokes you want. The basic facts don't change.

Innocent until proven otherwise. Courts of Law dispense Justice not morons on Twitter or the desperate hacks producing their bile and venom for the Daily Mail.

Edited by ECCOnoob

My son’s longest standing mate is an RAF helicopter pilot, he does the incredibly boring alongside the extremely dangerous. He goes home to his wife and kids as and when duty allows and doesn’t use his rank and military record to go beyond the confines of decency.

33 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

So doing his duty for his mother and country like thousands of other poor sods, cover him to take part in  under age sex/indecent assault.  To all deluded royalist out there,   see these people for what they really are.  

You need to fully understand that He has not been arrested, charged or convicted of any offences.

Do you understand that or do you base your unfounded suggestion on media speculation and sensationalism.

It is not because a Royal is being accused, it is a case of simple justice which you appear to be missing and would rather have a trial by media without hearing the relevant evidence.

13 minutes ago, crookesey said:

My son’s longest standing mate is an RAF helicopter pilot, he does the incredibly boring alongside the extremely dangerous. He goes home to his wife and kids as and when duty allows and doesn’t use his rank and military record to go beyond the confines of decency.

Good for him, I think the vast majority of service people do not try to brag about their rank or job.

Edited by harvey19

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Equally then are you saying that no victim of sexual crimes can't in fact turn out to be a completely lying gold digging slapper.

For every high-profile celebrity "brought down" as you say,  there are cases of many a so called victim bringing opportunistic nuisance lawsuits, without any evidence against the rich and powerful thinking them to be a soft target for easy money.

It works both ways.

The facts are simple.   Currently, this woman has brought a rather dubious civil compensation lawsuit, through a convoluted and dubious jurisdiction system, decades after the alleged event, with little to no evidence, against a high-profile accused who has never ever been charged (let alone convicted) of any crime.

You can throw around all the silly speculation and rumours and jokes you want. The basic facts don't change.

Innocent until proven otherwise. Courts of Law dispense Justice not morons on Twitter or the desperate hacks producing their bile and venom for the Daily Mail.

A rare post I'm totally in agreement with.

Celebs (money for nothing and the chicks for free, they say) are as numerous as the groupies and sly opportunists they attract.

Edited by trastrick

Andrew appears to have a habit of wanting everything to be fair and fine, unless he’s mixing with his own type  someone is always going to take advantage of him. It amazes me that the royals aren’t out and out cynics, as they have always been the ‘prey’ of the good looking wannabes, male and female. Charles is aware of this as both Diana and Camilla came from his side of the fence, William has gone for working class, always a risk in his position as she doesn’t fully know the rules, fingers crossed for them.

Thanks to you royalist flag wavers and sympathisers  on here, I have now increased my subscription to Republic.