Should The Queen Retire ?

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

Try reading it and then decide.

I'm not going to contribute to that Vultures ill gotten gains. :suspect:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Why is he a vulture?

He spent most of his life serving and protecting Diana, and was very nearly rewarded with a spell in prison for his pains.

He knew where all the bodies were buried so had to be discredited with smears so he wouldn't be believed; 

-successfully if Presley's post is anything to go by. 

His book hardly gives any secrets away, in fact IMO it's sickeningly reverential and forelock tugging, but that doesn't make him a vulture, more a much maligned victim. 

Edited by Anna B

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Get it from a charity shop like I did.

She is the head of a corrupt organisation, if Harry is Charles’s son a DNA test would prove it, but no such test is  ever likely to occur. James Hewitt isn’t going to say anything, this gang make the Mafia look respectable. Why supporters of this family believe that the royals are beyond reproach is a mystery to me.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

She is the head of a corrupt organisation, if Harry is Charles’s son a DNA test would prove it, but no such test is  ever likely to occur. James Hewitt isn’t going to say anything, this gang make the Mafia look respectable. Why supporters of this family believe that the royals are beyond reproach is a mystery to me.

Shhhhhhh, or you,ll be having to join John Lydon in Venice CA.

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

You don't head up a monarchical system which has lasted a thousand years without a strong streak of cunning and ruthlessness. It's in the blood, they are the ultimate survivors. And don't kid yourself that our modern royal family  doesn't have it too.

32 minutes ago, Anna B said:

You don't head up a monarchical system which has lasted a thousand years without a strong streak of cunning and ruthlessness. It's in the blood, they are the ultimate survivors. And don't kid yourself that our modern royal family  doesn't have it too.

They like many Royal households through out the World have stolen the nations wealth over a thousand years , and they make sure they hang on to it .

France and Russia sorted it out although those days are now gone . Wealth and those who have it rule the World .

29 minutes ago, Anna B said:

My bold. 

Not entirely a 1,000 years technically. Let's not forget about the few years we were basically a republic under Cromwell. 

And this lot in at the moment have only been in since 1901, technically 1917, when they adopted the name Windsor & the Queen & her family are only there on a technicality by her uncle abdicating. 

Agree with the rest of your points though, except that they only survive because we allow them too. 

It is the concept of monarchy that is supported not especially the individuals.

Strange that when I recommend a book written by someone on the inside and not a member of Royalty no one appears to be interesting in reading it.

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

Why is he a vulture?

He spent most of his life serving and protecting Diana, and was very nearly rewarded with a spell in prison for his pains.

He knew where all the bodies were buried so had to be discredited with smears so he wouldn't be believed; 

-successfully if Presley's post is anything to go by. 

His book hardly gives any secrets away, in fact IMO it's sickeningly reverential and forelock tugging, but that doesn't make him a vulture, more a much maligned victim. 

Serving and protecting, tosh! Serving yes, protecting not his job, body guards do that, lol, did you see him in the jungle screaming when he  saw  a caterpillar, diana's rock , what a joker, remember he  was just a Royal dogs body who just embellishes his job description  and no living witness ( Diana ) to prove other wise.  The prison situation came about because he was claiming  the stuff he nicked were  gifts, again hard to disprove when the owner of the comodities was dead, the man is a cad and a vulture.

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

I didn’t think that I was kidding myself, was my comparison of the royals to the Mafia not strong enough for you?

55 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I didn’t think that I was kidding myself, was my comparison of the royals to the Mafia not strong enough for you?

Legalised Mafia, :roll: