Should The Queen Retire ?

I don’t think she should as she never looks bored when meeting people. Wonder if she’s had all her jabs ? Lol…

Tbh even though shes now old, not gonna last forever, and im anti royalist lol

The lower royals have been letting the side down so to speak, with the obvious Prince Andrew and Prince harry stuff, William and Charles have seemed to stay level but shes the only really stabilising force.

Unless we move from a monarchy then hell yes lol

I don’t think she’s going to be around much longer though 

56 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I don’t think she should as she never looks bored when meeting people. Wonder if she’s had all her jabs ? Lol…

Has she paid her 35 years national insurance?

The Queen will never retire.  The Queen will  continue to hand over many of her duties to Prince Charles and other members of the Royal Family.

Long Live The Queen !

8 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The Queen will never retire.  The Queen will  continue to hand over many of her duties to Prince Charles and other members of the Royal Family.

Long Live The Queen !

I like this post !

We should have a elected president as head of state not a privileged entitled family of German descendants .

I tolerate the Monarchy, because I believe they attract thousand's of visitors to London..

Having said that, no one can deny the queen is a remarkable woman.

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

We should have a elected president as head of state not a privileged entitled family of German descendants .

Yes president Boris Johnson.  How would you like that?  

An elected President?

Please no, otherwise we could end up with someone like Margaret Thatcher or Tony Blair or a pop star as Ireland did.

All we need is someone to shake hands with foreign leaders and make sure that Prime Ministers get too big headed.

How?

One Monarch and the top 3 in-line will do.

or random selection of two Presidents per year using the national lottery/postcode lottery/NI number lottery.

I do not think a monarch is allowed to retire.

48 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Stand to attention and sing the National Anthem 3 times at the top of your voice.

An elected maximum two term presidency is the obvious way to go, to carry on with the Windsors is as daft as the actual Carry On movies.