Help To Make A Custom Santa Outfit

Hi everyone, its a long shot but I'm looking for someone who can help bring a dream come true for many children this year by helping to produce a truly bespoke santa jacket and trousers which will be worn to deliver presents to those less fortunate this christmas.

Ideally someone with tailoring skills or even an ex seamstress if anyone knows of anyone I'd be grateful to be put in touch with them, happy to supply all the material required.

happy to pay reasonable costs for doing so.

Thank you 

37 minutes ago, Mighty Clean said:

Hi everyone, its a long shot but I'm looking for someone who can help bring a dream come true for many children this year by helping to produce a truly bespoke santa jacket and trousers which will be worn to deliver presents to those less fortunate this christmas.

Ideally someone with tailoring skills or even an ex seamstress if anyone knows of anyone I'd be grateful to be put in touch with them, happy to supply all the material required.

Thank you 

More people will see this if you post it in either the Sheffield or General sections. 

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

More people will see this if you post it in either the Sheffield or General sections. 

Thank you for this advice, not used the site in a while 😕

4 minutes ago, Mighty Clean said:

Thank you for this advice, not used the site in a while 😕

You're welcome 

And welcome back 🙏

On 22/10/2021 at 22:40, Mighty Clean said:

Thank you 

Any reason why it has to be "truly bespoke"? That's going to make it far more expensive than something online ready made?

Rest assured the children receiving the presents will not care one iota whether its bespoke or otherwise, only that its red, white and beardy!

Edited by Bargepole23

4 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Any reason why it has to be "truly bespoke"? That's going to make it far more expensive than something online ready made?

Rest assured the children receiving the presents will not care one iota whether its bespoke or otherwise, only that its red, white and beardy!

Well we all have our reasons, I just want to look Jolly different than the average shelf packed santa.

6 hours ago, Mighty Clean said:

Well we all have our reasons, I just want to look Jolly different than the average shelf packed santa.

Fair enough, just curious