Blackburn V Blades Cheap Tickets.

Sold out and Blackburn refused to allocate anymore away tickets.

I'm going and looking forward to it,train to Manchester a few drinks there then on to Blackburn for a few more drinks

At least Brewster scored & your tickets were cheap ….

Looking forward to CMonkes 75 page match report ….

Must have caught the Blackburn backlash. Weird that a side that lost 0-7 in the week is now in the play off positions.

14 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Looking forward to CMonkes 75 page match report ….

Ha ha ha ha!

Nice one Shez!

2 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Schooled.....and nobody to blame but ourselves. Exposed the same failings and weaknesses that has cost us over and over, when are we going to learn??

A few months ago, Slav tried to explain to us that attacking minded, expansive football....would ultimately leave us a little bit more exposed at the back. But we are so susceptible to counter attacking suckerpunches  it is unreal!!

The instructions must be pretty clear for our opponents.... Every time the Blades push us, particularly set pieces.... get that ball out and hit them in numbers on the counter. They don't have the pace to get back... The CBs are slow and the full backs attacking minded, flappy in having to get ba k and cover.

At 1-1, we had a very short game of tennis. But there was no confidence in us pushing on, because Blackburn were ready to pounce.

Call it basic football, I was very effective and clinical football. Mowbray will be rightly sad there with a big smile, as his team have just executed his game plan to perfection.

You have have to be flash and give a masterclass or exhibition....you just need to do the basics correctly and play to your opponents weaknesses. Blackburn  did this very, very well.....they defended for the majority quite heroicly, with legs and heads stuck on the line. They then went about business in the right way. Exposing the same weak spots that continue to cost us.

Well done Blackburn I say....fully warranted 3 points. 

As for Slav and United.....nobody to blame but ourselves. You know our problems and you aren't addressing them.

To cut a long story short …Blackburn won 3-1 …

10 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

To cut a long story short, Sheridan is a plastic fan. Doesn't follow his team in the flesh, therefore feels better equipped to comment on United, as he doesn't really know much about his own team, until he has watched the 2 minute highlight reel on quest 😂😂

I type my reports because I actually support and follow my team.... you should actually try it hahahahhahaha. Mr Armchair hahahhaha.

You do realise I only do it to wind you up …& it works every time …

& so you know…I’ve probably followed Wednesday longer than you’ve been alive ..been to more grounds than you …more matches than you …seen my team win more trophies than you..seen my team play in Europe more than you ..

Jog on …

Edited by Sheridan1-0

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You do realise I only do it to wind you up …& it works every time …

& so you know…I’ve probably followed Wednesday longer than you’ve been alive ..been to more grounds than you …more matches than you …seen my team win more trophies than you..seen my team play in Europe more than you ..

Jog on …

Hmmm... :huh:

That'll come as a surprise to many on here...

... most of us thought you were still at school! :hihi:

47 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

It doesn't wind me up in the slightest. I see it as pretty pathetic that you come on here giving your ten penneth, when you don't even go to the football. 

As for me, CONSECUTIVE season ticket holder for 29 years. Not a single season missed....  Followed the team the width and breath of the country, wish I knew the exact number of grounds but I haven't missed that many. A handfull of pre season tours, all around Europe. 

Let's document all of these trophies that you have seen Sheffield Wednesday lift?

Because let's face it....the honours list is riveting 😂😂

And that European history....😂😂

Nice that you can reflect back on times that you actually attended games though... any memories since the early 90s? 

But look how your biting…look at your long posts convincing yourself I don’t go to see my team ..when in reality you have absolutely no idea ..if I do or if I don’t …..yes Wednesday are currently in a dreadful state & have been for a long time ….but I’ve seen us win a trophy at Wembley…I’ve seen us win a play off final …I’ve seen us play in Europe…something you’ve never seen your team do …

Like I say …you’re so easy to wind up ….if you don’t like it or my posts …ignore me …it’s not difficult.

Jog on …

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Have Dem Blades lost today ?? Seem some tetchy buggers if they ain't 😉😃👍