Stormzy New Date Confirmed

Today, Stormzy has the pleasure of finally confirming his long-awaited rescheduled dates for his biggest ever UK tour. Original tickets will remain valid for the new dates, with final and limited tickets available now.

Coming to Utilita Arena Sheffield Friday 18 March 2022

Since the release of acclaimed debut ‘Gang Signs & Prayer’ dubbed one of the most influential UK rap projects of all time, and his critically lauded second album ‘Heavy Is The Head’, Stormzy has become solidified as a global icon. “H.I.T.H” almost 2 years on from its release has only matured with time, and symbolises the evolution of the Croydon MC and his meteoric rise to rap supremacy. In the live sphere, Stormzy continued to grace the festival stages this summer headlining at Reading and Leeds - after breaking records back in 2019 when he became the first British Rapper to headline Glastonbury Festival. A showman like no other, his remarkable ascent has been accompanied by his honest and relatable character. Known for evolving the underground musical landscape, as well as being a perennial political agitator, Stormzy is a true spokesman of black empowerment and social activism. Building momentum with impassioned support from his devoted fan base, Stormzy is now the proud

More info & To Book - https://www.utilitaarenasheffield.co.uk/event/stormzy

stormzy%20main.png

He glorifies drug dealing, knife crime and gun violence in his songs. Meanwhile Sheffield council ban Chubby Brown for telling some blue jokes.

On 20/10/2021 at 20:37, HumbleNarrator said:

He glorifies drug dealing, knife crime and gun violence in his songs. Meanwhile Sheffield council ban Chubby Brown for telling some blue jokes.

I hate to agree with you .... I have seen some of his music videos... I will be giving this one a miss ... I bet that Sheffield council will not ban him tho 😞