Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

No one gets more upset than me at the situation the Owls are now in .

I have seen them in cup finals , runners up in the old league division one and in Europe.

Now we are in the third division or what ever they call it these days and its not pretty to watch at times , but the one guiding factors through out is that in Darron Moore we have a manager who will tell it as it is , he does not seek the lime light or shout his mouth off at refs , He goes about his business in a dignified manner .

Most important of all Darron has seen it all in the English league , He is respected by all his peers and apparently you do not mess with him if you know whats good for you .

The players at Hillsboro are just journeymen picking their way through the leagues , no big time names now so  ,  Darron has the job of trying to bond them into a top six team and hopefully a shot at promotion , will he do it ? who knows but one thing is certain it will not be far the lack of trying. So with a bit of luck and not to many injures he may just do that , ,lets all get behind him ,we have had enough of these so called top managers who have taken the clubs money and ran over the last two years ..

Time to get real .

Edited by cuttsie

2 hours ago, Longcol said:

Have we sacked Darren Moore?

just checked the web - can't see it if you have.

A draw at Wimbledon,draw home to Shrewsbury,defeat at Morecambe and home to Oxford,yes it leaves me full of pride.

The plus is we're not in a bad position with poor performances.

I think what Longcol is pointing out is if the manager is to be held in relative high regard, the least we can do is spell his name correctly.

9 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

I think what Longcol is pointing out is if the manager is to be held in relative high regard, the least we can do is spell his name correctly.

Sorry about that sweetie , will try to do better .

6 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

just checked the web - can't see it if you have.

Rumour going round that Newcastle are showing interest.

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

Have we sacked Darren Moore?

Cheers ,

only time will tell,but i like darren moore,but he needs a few more games for his team to prove themselves

Forget the pride - if he could put some backbone into the defence for the last ten minutes of each game I'd take that.

20 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Forget the pride - if he could put some backbone into the defence for the last ten minutes of each game I'd take that.

Was just about to type the same!

The number of games over the last few seasons where it's been thrown away by a late, late equaliser - or worse! - is amazing. 

Is it lack of concentration? Stamina? Or worse, attitude that "we're one up, we can take the foot off"?