Blades V Millwall - Matchthread

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Think Millwall won but Blades are too busy on our threads.

More owls have posted on here after the final whistle including yourself than Blades have on your result.

It looks like thinking isn't your strong point.

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

And for those who aren't ignorant and obnoxious, this poster hasn't even commented on his own teams performance. Instead has solely come on line to try and make himself feel better about his teams failures at lowly Cambridge, by posting on united subjects.

Sad really

Long winded posts saying total tosh and anyone who comments on it ...he spits his dummy out 

Jog on 

ps...its a Sheffield Football Forum....folk can comment on whatever they like...

10 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We all know that Mr Monkes.

Thanks for the reports - some of us appreciate them even if we don't always acknowledge your efforts! :thumbsup:

I'll second that Mr. Bloke, 

He puts a lot of time and effort in to give us a well balanced report..

Keep posting Mr Monkes.

12 hours ago, cmonkes said:

We come put for the second half and we see a restored Sheffield United performance. Straight from the blocks, we go at Millwall and we cause problems. McGoldrick somehow puts a ball over the bar from 2 yards out? How I am not sure, it perhaps belongs in a blooper reel. He should have scored! Fact! Embarrassing!....but it was one of a handful of chances, only one team was going to go on and win the game.

Then we have the big red card decision, me personally I think there was contact and it was a poor decision. I'm not sure what the TV said about it? But for me he clipped him....the lad hasn't taken a dive and he doesn't deserve a second yellow. 

That was a massive turning point in the game for me though! I mean yes it puts us under a lot of pressure, but it was the overall performance of the referee. He was the problem!

I'm a strong believer in swings and roundabouts and generally a poor referee will make poor decisions that impact both teams, but that wasn't the case tonight, it was utter bias... a genuine 12th man for Millwall.

Absolute shambolic performance! Completely one sided, completely pathetic decisions! He needs relegating down the leagues after that.

Millwall played a crafty game. They left feet in, they went through the back of players, they wrangled players off the ball by hand, physicality and shoves...they cleverly roughed us up a bit, but cards should have been shown and fouls should have been given! Neither happened!

When was it okay to leave a foot in? To follow through the back on players with intent?

Since when was it okay for players to shove the opponents off the ball with 2 hands?

Since when was it okay to tackle the opposition off the ball, with a deliberate elbow into the side of the head?

He sent a player off and then deliberately tried to stifle our momentum. That performance needs punishment.

I mean listen......

Let's not deflect from a substandard first half performance, it was far from great. But second half we had them chasing their tails! It wasn't if, but when we would go in front.

Terrible, terrible refereeing!

)Your manager( can't spell his moniker) , says in his match comments that , his players lacked focus, that Millwall won the physical battles and that your team could not connect two passes together thats why we lost , he says nowt to do with ref , 

so your comments look like you being a mardy bum .

The sending off was a turning point. Added to this, at exactly the same time Bogle goes off injured. 

I think the world of Basham but to be fair he didn't look comfortable playing right back in a defensive four.

56 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'll second that Mr. Bloke, 

He puts a lot of time and effort in to give us a well balanced report..

Keep posting Mr Monkes.

Wait till he takes a dislike to something you post and then the Ignorant & Obnoxious comments will follow and maybe he'll throw in the dementia one as well.....🙄

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

More owls have posted on here after the final whistle including yourself than Blades have on your result.

It looks like thinking isn't your strong point.

I answered a question the blades didn't answer,not counted the number of Blades or Owls on each others thread,if that's thinking no wonder the country's in a state.

17 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

I answered a question the blades didn't answer,not counted the number of Blades or Owls on each others thread,if that's thinking no wonder the country's in a state.

Yes you answered the question on the Blades matchthread then suggested the Blades were too busy on your matchthread to answer.

Ironic really considering where you was making yourself busy.

Thinking is not your strong point.

Edited by Alextopman

47 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yes you answered the question on the Blades matchthread then suggested the Blades were too busy on your matchthread to answer.

Ironic really considering where you was making yourself busy.

Thinking is not your strong point.

This from a bloke who accused me for not posting on a Wednesday thread which I did,don't talk to me about thinking of all you can do is count the posters.

Edited by ukdobby

2 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

This from a bloke who accused me for not posting on a Wednesday thread which I did,don't talk to me about thinking.

I said you hadn't posted about the result.

And here you on a Blades thread moaning repeatedly about Blades posting on a Wednesday thread.

You just couldn't make this up, comedy gold from the Clown yet again.

But I had posted about the match,I take it common sense ain't your strong point.just mentioned it once,where's moaning all the time come into it,thinking you need a hobby.

Edited by ukdobby

I've just watched the highlights and I say a cross for their first goal. The sending off I don't think you can complain about. The way he went down looked dodgy even if there was a touch so I don't blame the ref there thinking it was a dive.