Transphobia In Sheffield

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂😂😂

Yeah that pic is a bit rank int it. 

I think I should change it. 

Edit. 

All changed now 👍

Thank you so much.  I like reading your posts but that avatar/he/she was very off putting

1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

Thank you so much.  I like reading your posts but that avatar/he/she was very off putting

Yeah I totally get that. I only meant to use it to make a point but I forgot to change it back. 

Thanks for the kick up the bum Jane 🙏

I must say I enjoy your posts too 👍

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah I totally get that. I only meant to use it to make a point but I forgot to change it back. 

Thanks for the kick up the bum Jane 🙏

I must say I enjoy your posts too 👍

Thank you, kind Sir.  You'll mostly find me on I'm bored. 

7 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Thank you, kind Sir.  You'll mostly find me on I'm bored. 

You're welcome Madam. 

I shall be sure to pay a visit. 

To the I'm Bored section I mean. I've not turned all weird and stalkerish or anything. 

Honest 😁

I think you are all being wound-up.  Just an excuse for the trans lobby to start an arguement.  Ask yourself why such an infinitesmal section of the populace is allowed to dictate the type of toilets , changing rooms, pronouns we use- it makes no sense.  A  democracy is ruled by majority opinion, not a tiny minority of internet terrorists.

50 minutes ago, Elmambo said:

I think you are all being wound-up.  Just an excuse for the trans lobby to start an arguement.  Ask yourself why such an infinitesmal section of the populace is allowed to dictate the type of toilets , changing rooms, pronouns we use- it makes no sense.  A  democracy is ruled by majority opinion, not a tiny minority of internet terrorists.

I’m not wound up or dictated to but am quite happy to accept people as they are and use whichever pronoun they prefer. To my mind democracy means including ‘minority’ opinion in decision making. From what I’ve heard the issue seems to be above female spaces, we do tend to have individual cubicles for toilet and changing purposes. I think recent events have highlighted much higher threats to women from heterosexual males

Edited by catmiss
Addition

17 minutes ago, catmiss said:

I’m not wound up or dictated to but am quite happy to accept people as they are and use whichever pronoun they prefer. To my mind 

democracy means including ‘minority’ opinion in decision making 

My bold

I think Elmambo means we are being trolled when he/she says"wound up" . 

I said as much too a good few pages back 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

4 minutes ago, catmiss said:

Lost on me- whose being trolled?

Never mind. It's late. I'll try to explain in the morning. 

Night all 🙏

I've done a quick edit on my previous post in the hope this explains what I'm saying. 

Edited by The_DADDY

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you DADDY.

I'm back.

I have never been so happy to see a Humping Stormtrooper.

The Jocky Wilson in a red wig avatar was just too much for my sensitive soul.

11 hours ago, catmiss said:

Lost on me- whose being trolled?

We were / are being trolled.

How else would you describe a  26 year old that loves nothing better than hanging around the town centre finding someone to report, and hanging around disused Gentlemen's toilets? before posting such nonce ence on a forum.

Just like Tin Tin, our Hero just happens to be in the right place at the right time, saving Pidgeon's, coming to the aid of someone Transgender and pointing Beggars in the direction of the nearest Salvation hostel (When he's not glad their DEAD that is).

26 year old ! I(we'd) bought our 1st house, just about to start our first business, kids, cars etc, etc, etc.

My old Black cab (Am I allowed to say Cab ?)(:lol:) didn't have as much mileage as  LP get's out of His / Her ridiculous posts.

Keep safe out there.

Adopt a 🤡

Edited by Rockers rule
-

8 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Thank you DADDY.

I'm back.

I have never been so happy to see a Humping Stormtrooper.

The Jocky Wilson in a red wig avatar was just too much for my sensitive soul.

😂😂😂

You are most welcome Rockers 

8 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

We were / are being trolled.

How else would you describe a  26 year old that loves nothing better than hanging around the town centre finding someone to report, and hanging around disused Gentlemen's toilets? before posting such nonce ence on a forum.

Just like Tin Tin, our Hero just happens to be in the right place at the right time, saving Pidgeon's, coming to the aid of someone Transgender and pointing Beggars in the direction of the nearest Salvation hostel (When he's not glad their DEAD that is).

26 year old ! I(we'd) bought our 1st house, just about to start our first business, kids, cars etc, etc, etc.

My old Black cab (Am I allowed to say Cab ?)(:lol:) didn't have as much mileage as  LP get's out of His / Her ridiculous posts.

Keep safe out there.

Adopt a 🤡

😂

Love it 👏👏👏👏

On 17/10/2021 at 18:34, LovePotion said:

Evening all! I was walking through Sheffield Interchange and I noticed a trans lady walking through towards the middle stand. I was shocked to hear the staff at DJ's cafe drawing attention to her and shouting "it's a man". 

Not only is it unprofessional, it is also deeply disrespectful and I am sure if she or her family would have heard it, they would have been deeply upset. They were speaking about her as though she was some sort of circus act. This was in a public place as well. It's no wonder so many trans women and men suffer from mental health issues, for all these nasty women knew, there could have been other trans people in the vicinity, and it would have been damaging to their self esteem.  Please think before you open your mouth and spout comments about people

That's awful. It takes guts to come out as trans. People are just people, they come in all different varieties, it's no big deal, and we should respect them all.