Blades V Stoke - Matchthread

Don't know why we haven't got one, but here at is.

All in all a steady enough game that we edged and to be fair, had it not been for that mad last 10 minutes.... it would have been another one in which we dominated, but wasted chances and came away with  nothing.

Could and should have gone in at half time in front. Sharp should have scored with an header straight at the keeper, we fluffed a couple of efforts really.....and their keeper pulled off a couple of decent saves as well.

Second half, much better tempo.... went behind but heads didn't drop and we continued to go at Stoke. Last 20 minutes in particular, we built momentum and we went at them. 

Best team over 90 minutes and thoroughly deserved. A big 3 points against a so called in form team.

UTB

You didn’t have a thread until you won,brilliant.

A wounded bear is still dangerous as united are showing in the championship 

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

You haven't commented on the Wednesday result yet.

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

😂😂😂

He wants a bite, instead we just laugh pitifully...

Edited by cmonkes

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

😂😂😂

He wants a bite, instead we just laugh pitifully...

Just start a thread before the next game.

That will do.

Just now, sibon said:

Just start a thread before the next game.

That will do.

Didn't know the forum had rules such as this? Can you point me in the right direction?

Kind of flaws everything that a discussion forum is all about don't you think. Now stop being petty and go discuss your own team or something.

If I wanted to start a thread 3 months from now, I am perfectly within my rights to do so....

Anyway as I was saying, cracking 3 points against a form team!

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Didn't know the forum had rules such as this? Can you point me in the right direction?

Kind of flaws everything that a discussion forum is all about don't you think. Now stop being petty and go discuss your own team or something.

If I wanted to start a thread 3 months from now, I am perfectly within my rights to do so....

Anyway as I was saying, cracking 3 points against a form team!

A very ineloquent way of saying that you only sing when you’re winning.

Edited by sibon

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

A very ineloquent way of saying that you only sing when you’re winning.

Your post may have merit..... IF we hadn't all been here discussing our demise in the Premier League last year? And if we didn't continue to post when on the wrong end of results .

A bit flawed though really, because we are here rain or shine. 

Unfortunately there are far fewer blades on this forum and well I certainly don't have time to be on here all the time (as my post frequency shows). 

Fortunately you lot have bassett with his match threads within milliseconds of the previous match finishing.... otherwise would you lot start a thread?

Such petty comments 🤣 😂 

Edited by cmonkes

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

You haven't commented on the Wednesday result yet.

Would look at 22 on our thread.

This is daft, if there were posts whilst the match was in progress then the posters would be castigated for not attending a home game. It would then be how the posters were at the game and used their phones to post.

Grow up. (goes for both set of supporters)

8 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Your post may have merit..... IF we hadn't all been here discussing our demise in the Premier League last year? And if we didn't continue to post when on the wrong end of results .

A bit flawed though really, because we are here rain or shine. 

Unfortunately there are far fewer blades on this forum and well I certainly don't have time to be on here all the time (as my post frequency shows). 

Fortunately you lot have bassett with his match threads within milliseconds of the previous match finishing.... otherwise would you lot start a thread?

Such petty comments 🤣 😂 

Did United play yesterday.