Conservative Mp Stabbed

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It seems the suspect's father is well-known for working working against extremists, including the Islamist group Al-Shabab. Which shows how wrong-headed it is to cast all Somalis as somehow suspect or to blame for this incident.

Who has done that  ?

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who has done that  ?

Someone else on here a day or two ago.

76 year old man arrested for sending death threat to Mp  Chris Bryant . What is up with these people ?  I thought we were supposed to grow old gracefully .

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

76 year old man arrested for sending death threat to Mp  Chris Bryant . What is up with these people ?  I thought we were supposed to grow old gracefully .

76?

That's just ridiculous 

24 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Another ill person?

30 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

In the days before t'Internet they wouldn't have done anything - or maybe written something in green ink and stuck it on a noticeboard somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

In the days before t'Internet they wouldn't have done anything - or maybe written something in green ink and stuck it on a noticeboard somewhere.

Correctamundo .

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

76?

That's just ridiculous 

Vladimir Putin is 76, was it him  :)

2 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Vladimir Putin is 76, was it him  :)

Well apparently he's to blame for almost everything else so yeah, I reckon it was. 

There should be top security at Sir David's funeral will the date be kept secret?

Edited by cressida

Just watched a BBC video of Ali Harbi Ali walking along the street, I believe it was near the location of the crime.

Is that allowed? Surely reporting on crimes is limited, once they have been charged, anyone watching that video will assume its really him.

6 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Just watched a BBC video of Ali Harbi Ali walking along the street, I believe it was near the location of the crime.

Is that allowed? Surely reporting on crimes is limited, once they have been charged, anyone watching that video will assume its really him.

It is him .