Conservative Mp Stabbed

1 minute ago, ukdobby said:

They're not unrelated the Police have to deal with them both.

Police cannot handle all pressure. This is off topic but seen another one screaming high on drugs at cathedral yesterday afternoon, scary if they pull a knife and go crazy.

23 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

They're not unrelated the Police have to deal with them both.

Only difference you can't shoot road blockers (Shame like)

17 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Both of my sons have best friends who are British because they were born here and whose parents are from Somalia originally. Absolutely lovely boys and lovely families. Anything you'd like to say to them? 

Stand by what I said shame 'HE' couldn't have left his 'heritage' and what ever he stabbed David with at home.

I have no reason to doubt you.

Some of those blighted with the Somali drug gangs at Broomhall might have a different opinion though. 

Keep safe out there

3 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Only difference you can't shoot road blockers (Shame like)

Stand by what I said shame 'HE' couldn't have left his 'heritage' and what ever he stabbed David with at home.

I have no reason to doubt you.

Some of those blighted with the Somali drug gangs at Broomhall might have a different opinion though. 

Keep safe out there

Aye, at least Jimmy Savile and Ian Huntley were white  British, eh? That's the main thing.

Edited by Delbow

11 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Aye, at least Jimmy Savile and Ian Huntley were white  British, eh? That's the main thing.

Keep 🎣 Delbow I ain't biting.

Lee Rigby was white British.

Keep safe out there.

No one minute silence or black armbands at today’s league matches, I’m surprised at that.

8 hours ago, dutch said:

It is now called an act of terrorism. That comes to no surprise to me and explains a lot. 

I bow to the experts but I still don't see it as terrorism. Ethnicity, religion and place of birth don't make a terrorist, motive and method does.

I don't see as killing a single person makes a political point or terrorises the population.

Unless it's to do what we are doing? Talking about mps stopping meeting the public incase it happens again, or stopping being an MP fully

Edited by melthebell

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I bow to the experts but I still don't see it as terrorism. Ethnicity, religion and place of birth don't make a terrorist, motive and method does.

I don't see as killing a single person makes a political point or terrorises the population.

Unless it's to do what we are doing? Talking about mps stopping meeting the public invade it happens again, or stopping being an MP fully

Spot on. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Spot on. 

apart from ive changed invade to incase lol, damn phones

6 hours ago, dutch said:

Police cannot handle all pressure. This is off topic but seen another one screaming high on drugs at cathedral yesterday afternoon, scary if they pull a knife and go crazy.

There seems to be a growing undercurrent post pandemic of violence across the country, and although not the same, very very aggressive behaviour on the roads.

Edited by gamezone07

31 minutes ago, melthebell said:

apart from ive changed invade to incase lol, damn phones

Yeah. Predictive text is both a blessing and a curse.

On 15/10/2021 at 15:01, The_DADDY said:

I don't buy that. 

I've suffered mental illness, I still do at times. My life is sometimes not pleasant, I sometimes struggle to care for my kids and myself. Sometimes I go to sleep and feel disappointed when I wake up the next morning. (this is the tip of the iceberg, to put more info about my life would just give a giggle to the more immature members of SF so I'll leave it to others imagination) 

I've never once felt stabby though so no, I don't buy that at all. 

You might not "buy it" but others with serious mental problems do. Just because your mental problems are a certain type doesn't mean eveyone else's are.

"I had depression and I got over so why can't everyone else?" does not take into account the various degrees of it.

5 minutes ago, taxman said:

You might not "buy it" but others with serious mental problems do. Just because your mental problems are a certain type doesn't mean eveyone else's are.

"I had depression and I got over so why can't everyone else?" does not take into account the various degrees of it.

I get all that. My issue with this is mental illness is bandied around like some sort of excuse for shocking behaviour. Some people are just scum and do scummy things.