Conservative Mp Stabbed

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye, it wouldnt at all surprise me if they react after the potential death of a southern male Government MP, and didnt bother after the death of the northern female opposition one.

I have to admit that the murder of Jo Cox was not in my mind when I posted this, it should have been and retrospectively the same should have applied, irrespective of party politics or location.

He's dead.

Apologists, wind your necks in now before you make a complete tit of yourself.

Just now, Tony said:

He's dead.

Yup, just confirmed on Sky News. 

Guest sibon

What a terrible thing

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yup, just confirmed on Sky News. 

Poor bugger. 

Probably someone off his head on cake.

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

He's dead.

Apologists, wind your necks in now before you make a complete tit of yourself.

I've read back through the thread and I can't see who's being an apologist for anything.

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't buy that. 

I've suffered mental illness, I still do at times. My life is sometimes not pleasant, I sometimes struggle to care for my kids and myself. Sometimes I go to sleep and feel disappointed when I wake up the next morning. (this is the tip of the iceberg, to put more info about my life would just give a giggle to the more immature members of SF so I'll leave it to others imagination) 

I've never once felt stabby though so no, I don't buy that at all. 

Absolutely one of the daftest things I've ever read anywhere. Because you have a mental health need and haven't stabbed anyone, it's impossible that anyone else with a different mental health need can have stabbed or otherwise attacked someone because of it? Honestly, what nonsense.

Just now, Delbow said:

Absolutely one of the daftest things I've ever read anywhere. Because you have a mental health need and haven't stabbed anyone, it's impossible that anyone else with a different mental health need can have stabbed or otherwise attacked someone because of it? Honestly, what nonsense.

Thank you for your contribution. 

This will  bring back bad memories for Stephen Timms, the Labour MP stabbed by a Muslim woman a few years back but thankfully didn't die.

The guys dead, this is personal to him and his, if anyone wishes to post about themselves then start a thread about it. 

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

The guys dead, this is personal to him and his, if anyone wishes to post about themselves then start a thread about it. 

And who do you think you are? shut up.