Learn To Play A Harmonica.

I found this Web page when I keyed, "Mouth Organ" into the Internet and "Harmonica/Mouth Organ, where to start? - General Discussions" came up but having managing to join the forum I was unable to workout how get onto that particular area I just noted so perhaps someone could tell me. Now to the purpose of joining the forum.

I would like to learn to play the Harmonica and bought a Hohner International  which I note has the letter, “C” on the front and my first question is this model suitable to learn on and if not what does one need because quite frankly it appears rather restricted or do I expect to much.  

Many years ago I wanted to learn the harmonica . My then girlfriend went to a music shop and bought me the very same harmonica . Apparently they told her that the "C" one was the best for beginners . To my shame I never learned and have still got it at the back of a draw somewhere , unused . Good luck and try and learn it ,unlike me ( Maybe one day) .

"C" will indicate the key.

There are no flats or sharps, just "normal" notes - C D E F G A B and C again. 

(Think playing the white piano keys only - that's the same)

Harmonicas are intrinsically awful, Bob Dylan has been playing one for over 60 years and still can't hold a tune, same with Neil Young. 

midnight cowboy theme music John Williams