Jump to content


Norwegian Mass Killing - With A Bow And Arrow!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

I agree.  However, regarding this incident the perpetrator made a video stating he was a Muslim before carrying out the terrorist murders. Enough said.

 

My bold 

You've said that twice now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

They are a lot of fun if used correctly. My daughter owns a few different crossbows and she's frighteningly accurate with them. 

But that would be called a crossbow, not a bow and arrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, El Cid said:

But that would be called a crossbow, not a bow and arrow?

It was pictures of crossbows I quoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, West 77 said:

He's clearly a terrorist.  He made a video before the murders stating he is a Muslim.  Enough said.

It’s too much said really, given your phrasing.

 

Have another look and see if you could have said it better.

 

Anyway, it is clearly another Islamic terrorist attack. A sickening one too. I guess that the most important question for us is, how do we stop this from happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 hours ago, West 77 said:

He's clearly a terrorist.  He made a video before the murders stating he is a Muslim.  Enough said.

Might be labelled a terrorist,  but just a terrorist. 

 

Terrorism doesn't have a religion,  no matter what some of these perpetrators want to believe.

 

The true meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to God.

So, as God prescribes goodness, kindness, justice, fairness and protecting lives etc, these people who carry out attacks,  are not Muslim- as a Muslim would never carry out such wicked acts on innocent people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True

Thank you Mr Fisk , well said 

Edited by stylefree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Might be labelled a terrorist,  but just a terrorist. 

 

Terrorism doesn't have a religion,  no matter what some of these perpetrators want to believe.

 

The true meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to God.

So, as God prescribes goodness, kindness, justice, fairness and protecting lives etc, these people who carry out attacks,  are not Muslim- as a Muslim would never carry out such wicked acts on innocent people.

Nor Drink, smoke, or womanise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Might be labelled a terrorist,  but just a terrorist. 

 

Terrorism doesn't have a religion,  no matter what some of these perpetrators want to believe.

 

The true meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to God.

So, as God prescribes goodness, kindness, justice, fairness and protecting lives etc, these people who carry out attacks,  are not Muslim- as a Muslim would never carry out such wicked acts on innocent people.

A bloke who makes a video claiming to be a Muslim then murders 5 innocent people is a Muslim terrorist.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

The true meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to God.

So, as God prescribes goodness, kindness, justice, fairness and protecting lives etc, these people who carry out attacks,  are not Muslim- as a Muslim would never carry out such wicked acts on innocent people.

Not helpful. For the purpose of making your argument you have redefined the word 'muslim'. After your argument is over everybody, including you, goes back to understanding the word in its regular common or garden, practical sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 15/10/2021 at 11:18, Carbuncle said:

Not helpful. For the purpose of making your argument you have redefined the word 'muslim'. After your argument is over everybody, including you, goes back to understanding the word in its regular common or garden, practical sense.

You made about as much sense as Boris does..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.