Royal Mail Halloween Ad Filming

Good afternoon,

Are you willing to attend a shoot in the S2/Kelham island area? We’re doing some filming  on 13/10 and are looking for around 10 extras to feature in a mock news report.

If you fancy earning a quick £10 Amazon voucher and are available, please drop us an email to [email protected] with the subject: Halloween extra filming 11:am-3:00pm

You will need to include:

Thanks everyone,

Harry @Royal Mail

Edited by harryhrm

Is it just me or is there no date for when the filming actually is?

n

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

no it is not just you

Must be some joke.  All my personal details and a test to be extra for half a day for a £10 voucher. Office for national statistics pays people £25 voucher that can be used at several places for every time when they come to your front door to test you in 10 minutes.

Edited by dutch

... and they're expecting phone number, photo, and a Covid test result for a chance of a £10 Amazon voucher? 

We can't get fruit pickers at £30 per hour but they think they can get film extras (without saying how long for, or when) for a £10 flat fee?

Ha, just seen that. 3.5 hours of my time on an unspecified date for a £10 voucher, pull the other one.

What specifically will the mock news report be about? 

I'd suggest saving the cost of this venture and spending the money elsewhere, perhaps training staff how to drive and park responsibly would be an option.

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

If you want your 15 minutes of fame you need to make yourself available whenever.

I see the opening post has been updated with a date however there are now two conflicting times.

This is going very well.

Saw this earlier and looked like a disaster in the making. A teenager would make more on a paper round 😂

No expense spared from a privatised Royal Mail!

It's great to see the op had the time to edit the original post but not answer any questions