Vpn Installed

Agree with the above.  I think you're being trolled and they 've conned you into buying an unnecessary VPN.

9 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Agree with the above.  I think you're being trolled and they 've conned you into buying an unnecessary VPN.

your clearly not a gamer other players BOOT ME  google or youtube it 

your clearly not a gamer 

I GET BOOTED BY OTHER PLAYERS NOT VOTED MY INTERNET DROPS OUT EVERYTIME THE DO IT 

google or youtube it

about the grammer btw had a couple of beers last night

I'm a gamer, I know exactly what you think "booting" is, and a VPN... WILL NOT STOP THIS!

However, if your broadband keeps dropping out, you need to contact your ISP as there may be a fault with your line or your router.

You hadn't mentioned before about your broadband connection dropping out.

14 hours ago, cocker said:

your clearly not a gamer other players BOOT ME  google or youtube it 

your clearly not a gamer 

Lad, I've been a gamer since the first home pong consoles in the 70s and still play GTA today.

If you want to know why you're being booted, your arrogant attitude is probably the reason.  If this forum had a user boot option I'm pretty sure most of us would have clicked it by now.

19 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Lad, I've been a gamer since the first home pong consoles in the 70s and still play GTA today.

If you want to know why you're being booted, your arrogant attitude is probably the reason.  If this forum had a user boot option I'm pretty sure most of us would have clicked it by now.

Sometimes, I wish there was a Post Of The Year award...

23 hours ago, alchresearch said:

not helpfull at all but your entitled to your opinion 

im just trying to get some 1 who actualy knows what there on about to come round here and set it up for me and i will pay them for there time 

On 13/10/2021 at 08:23, Pyrotequila said:

I'm a gamer, I know exactly what you think "booting" is, and a VPN... WILL NOT STOP THIS!

However, if your broadband keeps dropping out, you need to contact your ISP as there may be a fault with your line or your router.

You hadn't mentioned before about your broadband connection dropping out.

a vpn will stop them booting me google or youtube it 

its not my braodband its other players doing this to me 

Well I think we're all figuring out now that trying to talk sense into you is like smashing your face against a brick wall...utterly pointless.

I have already told you...

You CANNOT setup a VPN ON a console, there is NO WAY!! - if it's as simple as "google it" then why don't/haven't you done it by now?

the ONLY way a Console can connect via a VPN is to connect via another device (Computer or laptop) - which I already provided the link with instructions on how to do it...

But I reiterate,
It will NOT prevent you from being kicked from game servers.
It will NOT prevent your internet connection from dropping out. (Talk to your ISP about this)

Man, whish I still had my Assistant MOD access, this thread would be closed due to answer(s) have been provided.... 

Edited by Ghozer