Last Nights Boxing .

What a fight it was , Both Wilder and Tyson hitting the deck once or twice , 

Tyson over powered Wider in the end but one of the best heavy contests for years , 

A J should forget about getting in the ring with Tyson as he would be hammered .

Edited by cuttsie

I hit him.  He hits the canvas, and I hit Vegas.

What a Geezer!

The man's phenomenal !!

I'm not sure Joshua and Fury will ever happen.

Like you say, 6-0 to Fury.

Would it last 5 rounds?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Perhaps Fury will get a knighthood now , all this fame he is bringing to the Country .

hes a top champion boxer and great person,he does have views on life that some people dislike,but was he not born weighing just over 1lb in weight?

he says you have to work hard to achieve ,what hes done SIR tyson fury sounds good, top boxer

On 10/10/2021 at 22:09, bassett one said:

hes a top champion boxer and great person,he does have views on life that some people dislike,but was he not born weighing just over 1lb in weight?

he says you have to work hard to achieve ,what hes done SIR tyson fury sounds good, top boxer

He's from the "Gypsy" community (his choice of word) and they generally do hold those types of traditional views.

If we're to be a multicultural society then we're going to have embrace cultural relativism to make it work.