Wimbledon Afc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

20 minutes ago, rogets said:

Wednesday are smashing league one opposition as expected 

The owls should be playing against the likes of Tottenham on Saturday afternoon, not Wimbledon 

The owls should not be in this league

Don’t hold your breath, one up at half time is hardly ‘smashing’.

1 hour ago, rogets said:

The owls should not be in this league

Being held to a club like AFC Wimbledon, no of course we shouldn't.

Oh dear, but let's look on the positives 

Wimbledon themselves are a once mighty premier league club 

I can remember Dean holdsworth and John fashanu at Hillsborough, and vinny Jones got gazza by the balls in one game 

Two oncecmighty teams, under acheaving 

Once again, all I heard on the radio before the game from the Radio Sheff guy and summariser, and once again the manager, was how every team raises their game when they play SWFC... "it's their cup final" , even if this is true, I think,if this is endemic in the club and the people they talk to..  which it appears to be, then the players will just think they are indeed better than any of their opposition... not a good mentality in League 1. 

Edited by Vasquez Rich

How to sum up todays performance/result in one word.

Shocking.

Add your own below.

For an hour wednesday looked in command apart from a rocky 1st 10 minutes,and should have been out of sight had they taken a couple of the decent chances they had while dominant, but AFC made 3 changes and they perked up, got to say it was shocking defending for the goals, players left in acres of space and not closed down, Brown has had an absolute nightmare of a game, his passing was dreadfull and lost his man for the equaliser, with Wing not far behind.

Pretty shambolic against a side thats not won for 5 games and DMs reaction about us being every teams cup final wont calm some very angry Owls fans tonight.

That said the recruitment wasnt very good, thats down to the owner and his  sidekick, and any manager that  comes in will have to work with these two clowns and the dross theyve assembled, the lofty postion of 7th papers over some very big cracks,for now.

I reckon I’d get Ryan Lowe,Moore is not the man to take us up,he’ll survive this league but that’s it,

3 hours ago, rogets said:

Oh dear, but let's look on the positives 

Wimbledon themselves are a once mighty premier league club 

I can remember Dean holdsworth and John fashanu at Hillsborough, and vinny Jones got gazza by the balls in one game 

Two oncecmighty teams, under acheaving 

Wimbledon was but, AFC Wimbledon not the same club, thought ide mention it while I have nothing better to do

14 minutes ago, kidley said:

Wimbledon was but, AFC Wimbledon not the same club, thought ide mention it while I have nothing better to do

Same supporters so same club.

13 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Same supporters so same club.

I take your evaluation of them but, my point was AFC Wimbledon has won nothing.