Would You Like The Saudi Royals To Take Over Sheffield Wednesday

40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Mr Chansari does not run Thailand .  

Correct

That hasn’t stopped you having loads of digs at the bog roll king though. By the way he doesn’t run Saudi 

1 hour ago, atticus said:

Correct

That hasn’t stopped you having loads of digs at the bog roll king though. By the way he doesn’t run Saudi 

And what do you think about the subject in question . 

Who are you on about the bog roll king ? , as far as I know the Saudi royals have taken over Newcastle along with other football clubs in our Country .

Edited by cuttsie

i mean you could knock most countrys for something or other,any money thats of a huge amount makes fans excited ,all fans want is to follow the best clubs if they can,most settle for what they have and stay loyal by who ever runs the club ect,take both of our clubs,they have a solid fan base and a plus fan base when things are good.

The Saudi's human rights are atrocious but Jermaine Jenas says it's exciting for Newcastle fans.

Answer to the question. Yes, yes and yes!

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The game has gone daft , clubs open to the highest bidder , 

This week Newcastle have joined others in football by succumbing to the Saudi Royal money. My thoughts have turned to the Owls and our predicament that has resulted in relegation to the third division , This after our owner spending a mere 50 million or so in acquiring our club and player additions in the first place . 

Fifty million ?????? well that sum is just a drop in the ocean for some of these Saudi take overs sanctioned by our football authorities . 

Then we have the situation of Saudi Arabia's human rights , its  death penalties , its laws on punishment for minor crime , its murder of people who cross the ruling Royals , its citizens who mysteriously disappear and so on.

Mr Chansari our owner seems to have now run out of money or has decided that enough is enough after plowing his fifty million into the club , He has trusted various advisors , managers and players( at great expense ) only to fail under the ruling that limits lower clubs on spending (parachute payments ignored for some bazar reason ) .

He has done his best and we got relegated due to breaking the rules on over spending by a tiny amount of the sums that these Saudi's are spending at various clubs .Some of the players at these clubs get that much over their  contract.

As the title says would you as a Owls fan be happy for these foreign mercenaries despite the civil rights issues , the murders, the robbing of their  own people etc to take over our club .

My answer is defiantly not .

Would those football scumbags include anyone who's family business has a terrible record involving slave labour?.

For example the Chansiri family.

And let may add once again Mr Chansari does run or dictate over a Country (Saudi's donot vote for their rulers ) .Chansari has nothing to do with this thread , he is not a leader come owner of an entire Country who kill, maim , and attack their neighbours with impunity , also they treat women as second class citizens .

So if you have evidence that mr Chansari even runs a business apart from Wednesday and in that business there are people who are slaves please bring it to the Worlds attention and start a thread about it .

I believe you have posted  this to have a dig at Sheffield Wednesday football club for some reason when the subject is ,    Would Owls fans like the Saudi royals to take over Sheffield Wednesday football club.

FACT.

I have not used the word scumbags , That word would flatter the gangsters in charge off Saudi Arabia .

Edited by cuttsie

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

And let may add once again Mr Chansari does run or dictate over a Country (Saudi's donot vote for their rulers ) .Chansari has nothing to do with this thread , he is not a leader come owner of an entire Country who kill, maim , and attack their neighbours with impunity , also they treat women as second class citizens .

So if you have evidence that mr Chansari even runs a business apart from Wednesday and in that business there are people who are slaves please bring it to the Worlds attention and start a thread about it .

I believe you have posted  this to have a dig at Sheffield Wednesday football club for some reason when the subject is ,    Would Owls fans like the Saudi royals to take over Sheffield Wednesday football club.

FACT.

I have not used the word scumbags , That word would flatter the gangsters in charge off Saudi Arabia .

Cuttsie, 

I have noted that you, like me, don’t spend your time hating the blades and searching for anything, true or false, to post against them, everyone to their own.

Yes this has nothing to do with hating it is to do with the Saudis being un suitable to be in charge of our national game

Edited by cuttsie

Increasingly the PL will end in tears for more clubs, spending 100s of millions on players, irrespective of FFP rules, for more and more clubs means that some of them will not be in the top 4, nor the top 6... without that (probably top 4) the spending is unsustainable over any decent period of time.... when the owners spend that amount and don't get the desired return (not all of the clubs can)... it will start to go t*ts up.

55 minutes ago, Vasquez Rich said:

Increasingly the PL will end in tears for more clubs, spending 100s of millions on players, irrespective of FFP rules, for more and more clubs means that some of them will not be in the top 4, nor the top 6... without that (probably top 4) the spending is unsustainable over any decent period of time.... when the owners spend that amount and don't get the desired return (not all of the clubs can)... it will start to go t*ts up.

It's only a matter of time. The game can only take so much before all this money ruins the game, if it hasn't already that is.

As for the question, no I wouldn't. Ideally I'd like the club under fan ownership.

1 hour ago, Vasquez Rich said:

It needs to go tits up but the more super rich clubs there are, the more likely the European super league will rear its ugly head again and the more likely that they’ll get what they want.