Facebook Global Outage

As of this post, all four of Facebook's major server farms (Fremont US, Toronto, Singapore & Johannesburg) are not responding. 

Comments from around the world show this is a major issue with Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp all affected. 

4 minutes ago, Resident said:

As of this post, all four of Facebook's major server farms (Fremont US, Toronto, Singapore & Johannesburg) are not responding. 

Comments from around the world show this is a major issue with Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp all affected. 

Oh dear! :(

I hope it doesn't go on for too long...

... or there's going to be an awful lot of people that are going to need some counselling! :roll:

14 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :(

I hope it doesn't go on for too long...

... or there's going to be an awful lot of people that are going to need some counselling! :roll:

I had to talk to the other people in my house. Apparently they're family,  they seem nice. :hihi:

1 minute ago, Resident said:

I had to talk to the other people in my house. Apparently they're family,  they seem nice. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I thought it said Facebook Global Outrage 

I hope it comes back on soon. There is a man with early onset dementia who has gone missing from Rother Valley and people were spreading the word via Facebook about him. I'm worried that people might stop looking if it stops going viral.

I wish I could remember his name, we could put a thread on here..

3 minutes ago, Bollie said:

I hope it comes back on soon. There is a man with early onset dementia who has gone missing from Rother Valley and people were spreading the word via Facebook about him. I'm worried that people might stop looking if it stops going viral.

I wish I could remember his name, we could put a thread on here..

It’s not only being spread on Facebook…

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2021-10-04/police-appeal-for-help-to-find-missing-man-last-seen-in-sheffield-park

Edited by nikki-red

6 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Yeah that's him, Rik. The good thing about Facebook though is that people were sharing it all over Sheffield. I'm surprised there isn't already a thread on here tbh, with the forum being specifically for Sheffield

Our virgin WiFi is not working either.

2 hours ago, Resident said:

🤣  🤣  🤣

3 hours ago, Resident said:

:hihi:

I bet tomorrow, the main topic on twitter will have been that these weren't working. 

Gossip is so boring! 

12 minutes ago, dutch said:

Our virgin WiFi is not working either.

Is there anything you can panic buy to rectify this? :hihi:

19 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

Is there anything you can panic buy to rectify this? :hihi:

a server farm? lol