John Barrowman Leaving Dancing On Ice

We’ll done Itv for getting shut,a pity Ant didn’t get the sack too,

Just now, ukdobby said:

We’ll done Itv for getting shut

Erm, not quite.

"... and are pleased to be working with him again as host of the forthcoming All Star Musicals specials.”

Yes should have sacked him full stop.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Definitely Sschofield,  I got bored with seeing him years ago,  I don't quite understand why Banjo is an expert

I've no idea who banjo is but schofield should have been shown the door for the way he treated his family. 

He's a horrible dishonest man 

50 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Erm, not quite.

"... and are pleased to be working with him again as host of the forthcoming All Star Musicals specials.”

Hmmm... :huh:

Maybe these have already been recorded? :confused:

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've no idea who banjo is but schofield should have been shown the door for the way he treated his family. 

He's a horrible dishonest man 

I think he owed it to his wife to tell her he was gay and given her the choice,  but then perhaps he did,  but if she had aready fallen in love with him it would have been too difficult for her to opt out.

33 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Maybe these have already been recorded? :confused:

Maybe, but it he has been dumped from DoI because he is a colossal pervert you just wouldnt show them.

Michael Barrymore did a pre-recorded programme of his show, it was called Kids Say The Funniest Thing. When it was reported on the news that a man had drowned in Barrymore’s swimming pool they decided not to show the new programme. Which was very popular at the time.  He was like Barrowman a fool.

There are people who are on the tele far to much Schofield is one of them and him who does the Chase name gone blank there are others to.

Barrowman I like personally he is a great entertainer and would be a shame if he was taken off all together

7 hours ago, Cody's Granddad said:

There are people who are on the tele far to much Schofield is one of them and him who does the Chase name gone blank there are others to.

Barrowman I like personally he is a great entertainer and would be a shame if he was taken off all together

He likes to expose himself to people. 

Tell me, would you like to work with someone who exposed themselves to you or would you find it vile and disgusting? 

I'm not questioning his reasons for being kicked out or what he did I'm just saying Barrowman is a good entertainer and it is ashame he will no longer be on TV, I don't condone what he did, same with Jacko what he was accused of is bad pardon the pun but he was a great entertainer

1 hour ago, Cody's Granddad said:

I'm not questioning his reasons for being kicked out or what he did I'm just saying Barrowman is a good entertainer and it is ashame he will no longer be on TV, I don't condone what he did, same with Jacko what he was accused of is bad pardon the pun but he was a great entertainer

I like him that much, I would pay his air fare back to where he as probably  been  exiled from, Canada, I think. :roll: