John Barrowman Leaving Dancing On Ice

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58786765

Actor and presenter John Barrowman will no longer appear on skating series Dancing On Ice, ITV has announced.

A former contestant on the show, Barrowman has been a judge since 2019.

ITV thanked him for "two brilliant years" and said he would continue to host its All Star Musicals specials.

Barrowman has previously apologised for exposing himself to colleagues on the sets of other shows, and his behaviour came under renewed scrutiny earlier this year.

In May, he said he understood his "exuberant behaviour" may have caused "upset".

He told The Guardian his "high-spirited behaviour" was "only ever intended in good humour to entertain colleagues on set and backstage".

I don't recall reading that he exposed himself,   bit of a shock (probably to those that were there as well)

why the need?   

He has enough personality to combine dignity and exuberence,  just grow up.

Edited by cressida

I’m not surprised that he’s not appearing.  A lot of children watch the show, and he would be an embarrassment to the producers.

I remember the times I've slapped my lad out and waved it at people. Yeah some were shocked. Yeah some were offended but it's OK because I did it with exuberance, high spirits and only did it for a giggle 🙄. 

What an absolute creep... 

Exactly,  sadly for him there were no takers

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

I’m not surprised that he’s not appearing.  A lot of children watch the show, and he would be an embarrassment to the producers.

It doesn’t go out live. Plenty of time to pixelate his pecker.

The less we see ( literally ) of John Barrowman ,is a good thing  , for me .

Hmmm... :huh:

I always thought he was a bit of a plonker! :roll:

12 hours ago, prince al said:

Who?

Viz Top Tip: if you have never heard of someone, go to Google and type their name in.

Barrowman needs to take Schofield and Big head Banjo with him,  :wave:      talk about Posers,   these three really take the Biscuit.   

Edited by PRESLEY

Definitely Sschofield,  I got bored with seeing him years ago,  I don't quite understand why Banjo is an expert

I would like to see the three I mentioned skate , infact  I would like to see em fall on their Bums,  :clap::hihi: