Pandora Papers ! .

Is it me, or do Staunton and Anna B sound like one and the same?

On 03/10/2021 at 20:09, Box11 said:

Well Well.....

The elite are in trouble now and for all the world to see !!!!....

Just goes to show how corrupt they really are !!!!....

While us the ordinary public have to abide by the rules of law the elite can do whatever they want and attempt to get away with their ill gotten gains !!!!!....

Absolute disgrace how they get away with their behaviour !!!!....

THANK GOD FOR WHISTLEBLOWERS AND LEAKS OF VALID INFORMATION !!!...

I wouldn't get too excited.

We've been here before. The odd one might get thrown to the wolves as an example, but the majority will escape censure and nothing much will happen. We are considered a top class tax haven for the filthy rich and that's the way it will stay. Many of them are are Tory party donors so they know which side their bread is buttered....

Edited by Anna B

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

I wouldn't get too excited.

We've been here before. The odd one might get thrown to the wolves as an example, but the majority will escape censure and nothing much will happen. We are considered a top class tax haven for the filthy rich and that's the way it will stay. Many of them are are Tory party donors so they know which side their bread is buttered....

I just can’t understand why the elite keep getting away with it !!!!...

Edited by Box11

5 hours ago, RollingJ said:

I strongly believe there are a few on this forum that are using multiple name tags and targeting certain individuals hope I’m wrong but seems that way !!..

Edited by Box11

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

The IP addresses and locations aren't similar, so difficult to say!

@SFBeca- thanks for that. They obviously had the same lecturer at LSE then. 😀

7 hours ago, Box11 said:

I just can’t understand why the elite keep getting away with it !!!!...

Nobody has pressed any legal charges no has anybody proven in a court of law they  committed  any crime.

In your warped world are innocent people simply deemed just people who have "got away with it"

Edited by ECCOnoob

On 05/10/2021 at 14:53, cuttsie said:

Its breaking trust with all Labour supporters who never dreamed that he and his mrs would become the greedy sods that they have , there sole aim is to acquire as much wealth as possible and if the Pandora case is proved this is at the expense of the very people he and her pretend to affiliate with .

It is the very thing that George Orwell wrote about in his novel Animal Farm , unfortunately it applies to most if not all so called Labour MP's . 

No party now fully represents the working and poor of this Country and those in power will make dam sure that one never comes to the fore .

Well said I salute you “cuttsie” !!!!....

The last election there were many adults that were children of miners that voted for the conservatives absolute madness and to think what their parents had to go through during the strikes !!!!!...,

The majority of the general public think they are loaded only because they have a credit card and because they can make their minimum payment monthly it’s “I’m alright jack stuff everyone else” !!!!.....

The reality is many of them have nothing of real worth except a house that of course will now have to pay for their care when they are unable to look after themselves when they are too old.....

Basically it is pointless trying to explain anything to anyone how the elites operate because there’s too many people that don’t care at all about each other !!...

Margaret Thatcher must be rolling around laughing !!!!!.......

Edited by Box11

On 05/10/2021 at 14:53, cuttsie said:

Its breaking trust with all Labour supporters who never dreamed that he and his mrs would become the greedy sods that they have , there sole aim is to acquire as much wealth as possible and if the Pandora case is proved this is at the expense of the very people he and her pretend to affiliate with .

Hold on there. When you say the "Pandora case", do you mean the assertion that the Blairs avoided stamp duty by buying an offshore company which owned the property they wanted? If so, there is nothing to prove. They have made a statement on the matter admitting as much.

59 minutes ago, Box11 said:

The last election there were many adults that were children of miners that voted for the conservatives absolute madness and to think what their parents had to go through during the strikes !!!!!...,

The majority of the general public think they are loaded only because they have a credit card and because they can make their minimum payment monthly it’s “I’m alright jack stuff everyone else” !!!!.....

The reality is many of them have nothing of real worth except a house that of course will now have to pay for their care when they are unable to look after themselves when they are too old.....

Basically it is pointless trying to explain anything to anyone how the elites operate because there’s too many people that don’t care at all about each other !!...

Saluted back sir ,  So many of the working classes think that by having a nice car on the drive and two weeks in Benidorm makes them conservative material ,  never forget where you came from , don't look down there is a long long way fall .

56 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Hold on there. When you say the "Pandora case", do you mean the assertion that the Blairs avoided stamp duty by buying an offshore company which owned the property they wanted? If so, there is nothing to prove. They have made a statement on the matter admitting as much.

I don't have to look at the Pandora case to know that the Blairs are the biggest turn Coates that the Labour Party has ever had . Talk about preaching one thing and practising another , they are the World champions .

10 hours ago, Box11 said:

Which is a damned sight more than their parents had. That's why they voted Tory. 

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I don't have to look at the Pandora case to know that the Blairs are the biggest turn Coates that the Labour Party has ever had . Talk about preaching one thing and practising another , they are the World champions .

Dont many preach about climate change, then get in their cars and travel 10,000+ miles per year?