Who Will Be The Next James Bond ?

5 minutes ago, max said:

Hmmm, Bradley Walsh at 61 is too old but George Clooney at 60 isn't. Methinks you just want to see our George rising from the waves a la Ursula Andress, I mean Daniel Craig.

Yes, you are right ! Didn’t realise Clooney was 60 and Bradley Walsh 61. The thing is Bradley looks 61 but Clooney doesn’t look 60 !

7 hours ago, Conshefsky said:

Anybody have any opinions on who the new James Bond actor should be by read an article suggesting that the actor who played Lucifer should get the role he's an ex highstorrs student I think he would smash it to be honest Sheff lads do it best in my opinion

I heard its going to be a black disabled lesbian. Something else for you to have a fit about.

7 hours ago, Conshefsky said:

Anybody have any opinions on who the new James Bond actor should be by read an article suggesting that the actor who played Lucifer should get the role he's an ex highstorrs student I think he would smash it to be honest Sheff lads do it best in my opinion

Hmmm... :huh:

Indeed!

Nobody does it better... Makes me feel sad for the rest...

("There's so many wasted opportunities for a chuckle on this thread!", said the Man With The Golden Pun) :)

On 03/10/2021 at 11:13, pattricia said:

How about a gay man for a change ? 

I liked this scene in Skyfall:

Bond, bound to a chair by henchmen, is caressed by Silva who touches his chest and thigh, adding: “You’re trying to remember your training now. What’s the regulation to cover this? Well, first time for everything I guess.”

An unfazed Bond replies: “What makes you think this is my first time?”

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/james-bond-hint-at-gay-experience-in-007-s-past-almost-cut-from-skyfall-says-producer-1.4668346

11 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I liked this scene in Skyfall:

Bond, bound to a chair by henchmen, is caressed by Silva who touches his chest and thigh, adding: “You’re trying to remember your training now. What’s the regulation to cover this? Well, first time for everything I guess.”

An unfazed Bond replies: “What makes you think this is my first time?”

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/james-bond-hint-at-gay-experience-in-007-s-past-almost-cut-from-skyfall-says-producer-1.4668346

Like it 

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

We want a gay actor with muscles ! 

I reckon that Q will not stand for quartermaster anymore.

8 hours ago, geared said:

Tom Ellis

He's got the build

Bond is old and stale. 

A great big black women or an effeminate gay man as 007 would liven things up no end. 

I'd be tempted to go and watch it then. 

27 minutes ago, cressida said:

Grace Jones?   

She's a bit old now but yeah, in her younger days she'd have been a  great 007 

Edited by The_DADDY

Black women always look half their age -  ok Ione from Storage Hunters,  she is an actress and can be scary

15 minutes ago, cressida said:

Black women always look half their age -  ok Ione from Storage Hunters,  she is an actress and can be scary

Hmmm... :huh:

That can't be true...

... or Prince Harry must have married a pensioner! :hihi: