Who Will Be The Next James Bond ?

How about Matt Lucas ?😎😎

6 minutes ago, lazarus said:

How about Matt Lucas ?😎😎

Hes not as butch as Alan Carr

Anybody have any opinions on who the new James Bond actor should be by read an article suggesting that the actor who played Lucifer should get the role he's an ex highstorrs student I think he would smash it to be honest Sheff lads do it best in my opinion

He’s too old in my opinion. To be able to commit to a reasonable number of films you’ve got to give easily 15 years to it.

Hes 42 already.

Yeah, he’s another contender, instead of noisy guns I imagine it will be designer handbags !!

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

He’s too old in my opinion. To be able to commit to a reasonable number of films you’ve got to give easily 15 years to it.

Hes 42 already.

It differs,  but Roger Moore was either 45 or 46 when he first placed Bond.

Edited by crookesey

Tom Ellis

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

We want a gay actor with muscles ! 

Don't think Honor Blackman or  Ursla Undress would have been happy with that.  :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Don't think Honor Blackman or  Ursla Undress would have been happy with that.  :hihi:

No they would not have been happy at all ! I’m thinking that George Clooney would be the perfect James Bond but don’t think he needs the money !

12 minutes ago, pattricia said:

No they would not have been happy at all ! I’m thinking that George Clooney would be the perfect James Bond but don’t think he needs the money !

Hmmm, Bradley Walsh at 61 is too old but George Clooney at 60 isn't. Methinks you just want to see our George rising from the waves a la Ursula Andress, I mean Daniel Craig.