Sheffield Wednesday V Oxford united

WELL CANNOT  see a result that bloody crystal ball is very cloudy padders any ideas,can others see a result,

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

WELL CANNOT  see a result that bloody crystal ball is very cloudy padders any ideas,can others see a result,

I foresee a 2-0 Owls victory.

i hope i wasnt sold a dud crystal ball,still cloudy,i hope 2-0nil is correct

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

i hope i wasnt sold a dud crystal ball,still cloudy,i hope 2-0nil is correct

Johnstone's moon dust Classic Polish, with nourishing Beeswax, cleans to a streak-free shine...

If it's still showing 2-0, then dip your bread..

yep got a reception 2-0 it is to wednesday,its great this,i will make a fortune £10 win 2-0 and let the cash roll in yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wednesday to score 2 in successive games?

I hope so.

If so, we might have the makings of a team.

Consistency is the key. Promoted teams have it.

We've not had it since our old Queen was a lass.

I've not predicted owt yet this season as regards goals (or outcomes for that matter) but I'm committing for this one.

Wednesday to win.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Got to stick with the same  team , only change if injuries occur before saturday...

Went to the betting shop and there was a magpie in the tree, so I  gave it a salute  before going in for good luck 

So I've put a win for Wednesday on this, 3-0 

Edited by rogets

Whenever possible, i would always go with a winning team, it breeds confidence for both the team and its supporters. Whether that means  keeping to a certain tactical plan and leaving  out our favourite player, if that is  what is getting the results , so it be. Owls to win 2-0. 

Be interesting to see if either Jordan Thorniley and Sam Winnall play  for Oxford tomorrow ...i was surprised we let Thorniley  go when we did....but he's found his level in this league....Winnall hasn't been the same player since he got injured playing for Derby and hasn't played much this season so far...

Looking at the league table its clear why we aren't higher.

We can't  score goals.

A draw would be a decent result.

Today's line up against Oxford, two changes Bannan and Shodipo for Brown and Hutchinson.   Looking at the table the other night when it was 2 - 0 Wednesday had conceded the least goals but then again not scored many, lets hope the forwards can start hitting the back of the net.

A round of applause for the U18s they were 5 - 1 down at halftime at Crewe and won 6 - 5.

Edited by iansheff