Weird Flying Thing Over Walkley / Hillsborough

Guest makapaka

Anyone else see it - was it a drone or something?

Guest makapaka

Around 1am this morning. 

Edited by makapaka

41 minutes ago, crookesey said:

It’s those pesky Martians again.

Hillsboro Tree Penguins migrating.

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hillsboro Tree Penguins migrating.

Hahahahahahahahaha would love to see some new crudely drawn pictures of those....said nobody ever.

Guest makapaka

I think it might have been a drone.  Someone I know who lives at opposite end of Walkley saw it and thinks it was a drone also.

Edited by makapaka

Why get all worked up about some little thing in the sky at 1 Am to the point you get so desperate and anxious to ask us what it could have been.

When looking for answers to anything a good start would be to close these eyes again and take some deep slow breath watching  and observing them and the tense feeling of not knowing what it was will go away. 

You can choose to anxiously find out what was there or feel peaceful relaxed within again its your choice.

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, dutch said:

Why get all worked up about some little thing in the sky at 1 Am to the point you get so desperate and anxious to ask us what it could have been.

When looking for answers to anything a good start would be to close these eyes again and take some deep slow breath watching  and observing them and the tense feeling of not knowing what it was will go away. 

You can choose to anxiously find out what was there or feel peaceful relaxed within again its your choice.

Thanks for the lecture but I’m neither desperate or anxious - I was just asking a question.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Thanks for the lecture but I’m neither desperate or anxious - I was just asking a question.

Your welcome and by the way I wish you luck with the questions because even when you find the answer it may give temporary relief. Another question will be around the corner it becomes an ongoing process. Your mind gets addicted to questioning and anxiety grows.

14 minutes ago, dutch said:

He's every right to be concerned, I would be.....

North Korea are currently testing their latest updated weapons...

Keep an eye open for Doodle Bugs.

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

Around 1am this morning. 

I also heard it as I was in bed. Definitely not a plane, but an unusual piercing sound.