Prisoners Upset About Breakfasts

reading the paper that prisoners at HMP NORTHSEA CAMP    are upset as they normally get a full english as they work on a farm,top class fresh bacon,sausage ,farm eggs and tomatoes,plus bread/tea or coffee,but its been changed to cereals,toast,porrage,jam ect and they are not happy,i can guess what you guys think,but are there complaints just? i bet many folk would be happy just to get that.

20 minutes ago, bassett one said:

reading the paper that prisoners at HMP NORTHSEA CAMP    are upset as they normally get a full english as they work on a farm,top class fresh bacon,sausage ,farm eggs and tomatoes,plus bread/tea or coffee,but its been changed to cereals,toast,porrage,jam ect and they are not happy,i can guess what you guys think,but are there complaints just? i bet many folk would be happy just to get that.

I thought prison was all about eating porridge.

Lowlife (criminal) prison people should be grateful that the taxpayers pay (very very begrudgingly in my case) for any edible food that keeps them alive.  It's not a 5* restaurant FFS   Bread and gruel perhaps, certainly no bacon & eggs.

1 minute ago, Martin C said:

Lowlife (criminal) prison people should be grateful that the taxpayers pay (very very begrudgingly in my case) for any edible food that keeps them alive.  It's not a 5* restaurant FFS   Bread and gruel perhaps, certainly no bacon & eggs.

You big softie you. 

7 hours ago, Martin C said:

They deserve all that they get fo parking on a yellow line, bring back hanging.

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

Prison meals should be basic nutrition, not picking and choosing from menus and having themed days.

Thanks to leftism, prisons are no longer feared because they're nothing more than captive holiday camps. 

Shortage of HGV drivers, this may only be temporary till they get more polish truckers to deliver AAA meals to the prisons.

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Prison meals should be basic nutrition, not picking and choosing from menus and having themed days.

Thanks to leftism, prisons are no longer feared because they're nothing more than captive holiday camps. 

I wouldn't know, never been in one. What were you inside for?

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

They deserve all that they get fo parking on a yellow line, bring back hanging.

Psychiatrists are at standby to help you. I wish you all the best either way.