Keir Starmer And Angela Rayner Are Scum, Are You?

Just now, hackey lad said:

"Norvern working class towns  I fink " 

What are you getting at with that?

I do hope Starmer won't make her foreign secretary should he ever form  a government and choose a cabinet🤣

Edited by cressida

All I've seen on Twitter is the opposition front bench getting ambushed by people from their own party on the way to their own conference. Labour are screwed.

top class,telling folk how it is by mr boris,lie after lie,wont put up tax lie,wont put up national insurance lie,will triple lock pensions lie,calling women letter boxs,the mans a compulsive liar,wait until all them bills hit your pockets folks,you wont believe you have been conned,and thats only the tip of his lieing iceburg,titanic comes to mind.hes a big disgrace

12 minutes ago, bassett one said:

top class,telling folk how it is by mr boris,lie after lie,wont put up tax lie,wont put up national insurance lie,will triple lock pensions lie,calling women letter boxs,the mans a compulsive liar,wait until all them bills hit your pockets folks,you wont believe you have been conned,and thats only the tip of his lieing iceburg,titanic comes to mind.hes a big disgrace

Yeah but we shouldn't mind what they say, just listen to the way Jacob Rees Mogg and Boris Johnson say it - it's almost as if they're born to rule. Never mind that 72 people burned to their deaths in Grenfell. If only they'd had someone with the sheer class of Jacob Rees Mogg living there who have the 'common sense' to ignore the fire brigade's advice and walk out of the building....

39 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Corbyn got called a heck of a lot worse.

And Boris has a nice line in insults and belittling behaviour.

He's doing his best....:hihi:

Edited by Mister M

16 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

All I've seen on Twitter is the opposition front bench getting ambushed by people from their own party on the way to their own conference. Labour are screwed.

I see Len McClusky is there ,  giving  warnings  and shouting the odds . I thought he had retired

Just now, hackey lad said:

I see Len McClusky is there ,  giving  warnings  and shouting the odds . I thought he had retired

What was he saying?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

What was he saying?

Didnt listen to him ,  telly goes on mute when he appears 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Bet you drivel and drool when Johnson or Rees Mogg speak 

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What?

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Bet you drivel and drool when Johnson or Rees Mogg speak 

Obviously , we must listen when men in power speak  

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What?

Just funnin with you 

35 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Obviously , we must listen when men in power speak  

Just funnin with you 

How it’s going.

3 hours ago, Tony said:

Angela Rayner has made a bit of a kerfuffle at the Labour Party Conference.

That's not the sort of language that will entice Tory voters to change their vote to Labour and I suspect that she was a bit drunk and that generally she's a bit thick. However, she pathetically tried to defend herself by saying that calling people "scum" is a jovial term us Northerners use. If she called me, mine, or my friends "scum" we'd be having a pretty serious conversation - is it friendly banter for you? 

So what do you think? Is she an idiot or was she just drunk and showing off at a Labour Party drinks event?

How it started.