Keir Starmer And Angela Rayner Are Scum, Are You?

2 hours ago, Tony said:

If only @Jeffrey Shaw, if only. Give it two weeks max before the opposition benches are back at it and then claiming victim status when it's in their own face.

I didn't even know that Fabricant had made this comment. Perhaps if the Labour Party were predisposed to claim victimhood as you imply, then we would've heard much more about it. But we certainly heard about Anglea Rayner's comments

The Artikkle's tweet - "@DPJHodges @Kevlets Weird how you didn't have a  photo of Michael Fabricant...the original ' scum ' merchant... " - Trendsmap

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

I didn't even know that Fabricant had made this comment. Perhaps if the Labour Party were predisposed to claim victimhood as you imply, then we would've heard much more about it. But we certainly heard about Anglea Rayner's comments

The Artikkle's tweet - "@DPJHodges @Kevlets Weird how you didn't have a  photo of Michael Fabricant...the original ' scum ' merchant... " - Trendsmap

I know you want to deflect and I dont want posts to disappear like they did on Friday but its not the first time "Angie"  has used this word 

Guest sibon
38 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I know you want to deflect and I dont want posts to disappear like they did on Friday but its not the first time "Angie"  has used this word 

I think he was pointing out an equivalence.

6 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Do we have any context as to why Fabricant said that?  

Ah, here it is, Rees Mogg's kids were abused on the street.  By scum.

https://order-order.com/2018/09/12/police-called-moggs-children-nanny-ambushed-leftist-protest-outside-home/

And some say the Tories are the nasty party 

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

And some say the Tories are the nasty party 

Didn't Theresa May, the former Tory PM say that?