Keir Starmer And Angela Rayner Are Scum, Are You?

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Has anyone seen him recently? He seems to have gone AWOL again, have a look in your fridges please folks, he likes hiding in them.

Hmmm... :huh:

If that's your edited attempt at humour...

... I'm glad I didn't get to read your earlier version! :hihi:

1 hour ago, sibon said:

From the rest of your post,  few will be surprised that you are a Conservative voter.

Few should be - the largest proportion of UK voters are Conservatives.  

11 minutes ago, Caswall said:

That doesn't follow. They might have got more votes than anyone else but most people who voted in the last election voted for a party other than the Conservatives.

Guest sibon
21 minutes ago, Caswall said:

That’s the exact opposite of the truth. How very fitting.

17 minutes ago, altus said:

That doesn't follow. They might have got more votes than anyone else but most people who voted in the last election voted for a party other than the Conservatives.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

That’s the exact opposite of the truth. How very fitting.

I didn't say they had the majority of the vote, just that they had the largest proportion.

I'm quite confident that 14 million was a larger proportion of the votes cast than Labour's 10.3 or the Lib Dems' 3.7. 

By all means prove otherwise.

Edited by Caswall

On 26/09/2021 at 20:26, bassett one said:

top class,telling folk how it is by mr boris,lie after lie,wont put up tax lie,wont put up national insurance lie,will triple lock pensions lie,calling women letter boxs,the mans a compulsive liar,wait until all them bills hit your pockets folks,you wont believe you have been conned,and thats only the tip of his lieing iceburg,titanic comes to mind.hes a big disgrace

The problem is that he has had covid to contend with which will have upset all the plans.

1 minute ago, Caswall said:

I didn't say they had the majority of the vote, just that they had the largest proportion.

I'm quite confident that 14 million was a larger proportion of the votes cast than Labour's 10.3 or the lib Dems' 3.7. 

I never claimed you did. I was just pointing out that your assertion that "Few should be" surprised you voted Conservative doesn't follow from them getting the majority seats in parliament. Given 43.6% of those who voted voted Conservative and 56.4% voted for someone else, it is more likely that a random voter would not have voted Conservative.

9 minutes ago, Caswall said:

I'm quite confident that 14 million was a larger proportion of the votes cast than Labour's 10.3 or the Lib Dems' 3.7. 

Good grief I am not going to explain again how a democracy works.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, Caswall said:

I would have thought that you’d be able to do basic maths.

At the last general election, the largest proportion of the vote was for parties other than the Conservatives.

1 minute ago, spilldig said:

If we were debating how a democracy works, you could do that.

At the moment, we are discussing Key Stage 3 maths.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

I would have thought that you’d be able to do basic maths.

At the last general election, the largest proportion of the vote was for parties other than the Conservatives.

I will leave it Caswall to explain how a democracy works but anyone who doesn't agree with it can always move to a country under a dictatorship.  I know which I would sooner have.

2 hours ago, Caswall said:

I believe he has an education though, and uses it, so your comment is relevant to Rayner's position as an ignoramus as deputy leader .  .  .  how?

How has he used his education?

48 minutes ago, spilldig said:

I think the way it works is that the party with the largest proportion of the votes, and therefore the most elected members of Parliament, wins.   In this case, that largest proportion of the vote was 14 million.

Edited by Caswall