Keir Starmer And Angela Rayner Are Scum, Are You?

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, El Cid said:

That bloke leading the country took languages at Eton, he knows words that normal folk dont understand.

It makes him popular, its a shame he didnt study something that would help him analyse and plan the country future.

Yes, but one of those words is “picanninies”.

Personally, I find the word “scum” less offensive. But I’m happy to be corrected by the right wing misdirectionists.

7 hours ago, sibon said:

Yes, but one of those words is “picanninies”.

Personally, I find the word “scum” less offensive. But I’m happy to be corrected by the right wing misdirectionists.

Both words are offensive when intentionally misused, and left-wing misdirectionists also operate in this country.

On 26/09/2021 at 18:15, Tony said:

So what do you think?

I think Boris is scum. That's not because he's a Conservative, it's entirely a matter of his character and motivations (as I perceive them). I might add, plenty of other Conservatives are definitely not scum (e.g. Rory Stewart), and in fact, have admirable qualities.

That said, despite BJ being a complete ****-womble, it probably wasn't a good idea politically to address the matter in the way she did.

19 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

It's just weird, how is there even a news story in this nonsense: Labour MP is rude about Tory government at Labour meeting.

Probably because its not the first time she's used that phrase.  And her Twitter posts are in a similar vein daily.

Oct 2020:

Angela Rayner apologises for calling Tory MP 'scum' in Commons

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/21/angela-rayner-accused-of-calling-tory-mp-scum-in-commons

55 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I think Boris is scum. That's not because he's a Conservative, it's entirely a matter of his character and motivations (as I perceive them). I might add, plenty of other Conservatives are definitely not scum (e.g. Rory Stewart), and in fact, have admirable qualities.

That said, despite BJ being a complete ****-womble, it probably wasn't a good idea politically to address the matter in the way she did.

Hmmm... :huh:

Is it because he's risen to the top? :confused:

He probably just needs a good old stir every now and again... :hihi:

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

An insult, but much friendlier.

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

Probably because its not the first time she's used that phrase.  And her Twitter posts are in a similar vein daily.

Wouldn't that tend to make it less rather than more newsworthy? Let me put it another way. Is anybody surprised that Rayner has a dim view of the Tory government? Is anybody surprised that Rayner is prepared to be outspoken?

We shouldn't be surprised by Angela Rayner's  propensity for making crass comments.  She is what she is - an uncultured dimwit who left school with more kids than O levels.  What is truly remarkable is that a major national political party would appoint as its deputy leader a woman with the professional acumen and social charm of a gobby barmaid.  They clearly learned nothing from the last buffoon they had as deputy leader.

Mind you, as a Conservative voter, I thank them for that.

32 minutes ago, Caswall said:

We shouldn't be surprised by Angela Rayner's  propensity for making crass comments.  She is what she is - an uncultured dimwit who left school with more kids than O levels.  What is truly remarkable is that a major national political party would appoint as its deputy leader a woman with the professional acumen and social charm of a gobby barmaid.  They clearly learned nothing from the last buffoon they had as deputy leader.

Boris has jumped on the kids bandwagon , he can't remember if its five ,six or seven , . as to their names well who knows .

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Boris has jumped on the kids bandwagon , he can't remember if its five ,six or seven , . as to their names well who knows .

I believe he has an education though, and uses it, so your comment is relevant to Rayner's position as an ignoramus as deputy leader .  .  .  how?

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Caswall said:

From the rest of your post,  few will be surprised that you are a Conservative voter.

50 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Has anyone seen him recently? He seems to have gone AWOL again, have a look in your fridges please folks, he likes hiding in them.

Edited by Mister Gee