Boro V Blades

CROOKESY. Tried to private message you, but I'm told that you 'cant receive messages' Who do you think you are? Prince Charles? Send me a message mate. It has been 10 years!!

14 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Brilliant! I've had a badly trapped nerve since Nov 2020. Absolute agony. Crouched, painful walking, every step agony. Had surgery on the 7th, nerve pain totally gone. Surgical wound pain finally went around 5 days ago. Like a new man! I really wish your Missus could get the same care and result. 🙏 🤞

Excellent bud glad everything's good for ye my wife's suffering alot with all kinds of pain having a dementia test next week l think memories shocking. 

9 hours ago, Mooks said:

Excellent bud glad everything's good for ye my wife's suffering alot with all kinds of pain having a dementia test next week l think memories shocking. 

Best wishes to you both.

'Boro 1 United 0 as I type. 👍

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I've never seen a team who attack so much but never look like scoring.

We move on to Bournemouth.

23 hours ago, cmonkes said:

And in other news...

Sheffield United are playing Boro away....

And in other news …

Sheffield United have lost at Boro away …

Jog on …

10 hours ago, Mooks said:

Best wishes to you & your wife …hope it’s not dementia ..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Thought you would run all over us apart from our goals we were ok glad of the win though...

No shape very untidy.. 

You passed the ball really well but didn't do much with it.. 

Good luck for rest of the season guys 👍

Edited by Mooks

Guest sibon
43 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've never seen a team who attack so much but never look like scoring.

We move on to Bournemouth.

I don’t think you did attack. You passed it forward, ran around a lot, then gave up.

Attacking would involve some intent. I thought you had none tonight. Believe me, I’ve seen plenty of football that lacks intent.

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

I don’t think you did attack. You passed it forward, ran around a lot, then gave up.

Attacking would involve some intent. I thought you had none tonight. Believe me, I’ve seen plenty of football that lacks intent.

A united player touched the ball in their goalmouth 14 times in the first half, I'd call that attacking with nothing at the end of it, the same as against Derby.

Guest sibon
29 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

A united player touched the ball in their goalmouth 14 times in the first half, I'd call that attacking with nothing at the end of it, the same as against Derby.

That attacking intent has yielded one goal in two games. The goal was a penalty.

I don’t think you are attacking. I just think you are playing pretty football with no end product 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

That attacking intent has yielded one goal in two games. The goal was a penalty.

I don’t think you are attacking. I just think you are playing pretty football with no end product 

Like I said if you're in the opposition area you're attacking and the opposition are defending.

You're correct about the end product although 12 goals in 5 games is a good return it paints a false picture.

Edited by Alextopman