Boro V Blades

Well guys were not together as of yet so lm predicting 1-0 blades..

Hope everyone's keeping well l became 60 few weeks ago feel it too..

Of course would like a win but l can't see it 😟

NW will have his players well up for this one. Blades very unconvincing yesterday, got out of jail for me due to some bizarre defending and a referee that wasn’t unkind to us. That said we had the vast majority of possession and had many more attempts on goal. Still a work in progress to me. Hope Berg and Didzy come back and would like to see Bash involved

Happy 60th Mooks, I think this game will be a lot closer than you think, if we scrape an unconvincing 1 nil win again i will be happy with that but expecting a draw.

The last time we were there we were losing 3-0 after 21 minutes on a Tuesday night and I was wishing I hadn't got my ticket for QPR the following Saturday.

We won at QPR our first win of the season and got promoted to the Premier League.

4 hours ago, monzaman said:

Happy 60th Mooks, I think this game will be a lot closer than you think, if we scrape an unconvincing 1 nil win again i will be happy with that but expecting a draw.

Cheers bud just hope it's a good game saw us against reading we were very ordinary no shots on goal. That's the problem with getting new recruits having to gel together takes  time .  One team will get a hiding but won't be yet ..

8 hours ago, Mooks said:

Cheers bud just hope it's a good game saw us against reading we were very ordinary no shots on goal. That's the problem with getting new recruits having to gel together takes  time .  One team will get a hiding but won't be yet ..

Same with our team pal,we are work in progress which is why I said I would be happy with a boring 1 nil win because we don't seem to defend a lead well at the moment  

Happy 60th Mooks! (1)

Only another 20 years to go and you'll get yer State Pension.

Or it could be 21 😂

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Happy 60th Mooks! (1)

Only another 20 years to go and you'll get yer State Pension.

Or it could be 21 😂

Cheers m8 hope ye keeping well 👍

35 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Hope his back is a lot better...

2 hours ago, Mooks said:

Brilliant! I've had a badly trapped nerve since Nov 2020. Absolute agony. Crouched, painful walking, every step agony. Had surgery on the 7th, nerve pain totally gone. Surgical wound pain finally went around 5 days ago. Like a new man! I really wish your Missus could get the same care and result. 🙏 🤞

Just now, Hotmale 1954 said:

Brilliant! I've had a badly trapped nerve since Nov 2020. Absolute agony. Crouched, painful walking, every step agony. Had surgery on the 7th, nerve pain totally gone. Surgical wound pain finally went around 5 days ago. Like a new man! I really wish your Missus could get the same care and result. 🙏 🤞

Great result Hots (unlike your team)

Really pleased and chuffed for you :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Hope his back is a lot better...

Thanks Padders, see post above. Words can't describe the me on the 7th Sept and me now.

Every muscle, every sinew ached, burnt and stung. Today, I'm ready to get my boots on (if I didn't have only 40% Lung capacity) Damn fags!

Edited by Hotmale 1954