He's Behind You.

😝😝😝😝.

I've just seen the Ipswich goal.

Pahahahaha.

Look , when Henderson was having a dodgy time at the Lane , he had some United so called supporters on is back , he was not a United player then , he became the back bone of the team , I for one stuck up for him . As before on these threads people have short memories .

Pahahahahah  whatever that is .

By the way Would have stuck to the two young goalies we already have at Hillsbro ,  Like all youth team players they need time , .

Edited by cuttsie
St Petre

Mistakes happen,tell you something he's scored the same amount of league goals as a striker someone paid twenty odd million for,not bad for a goalie.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Look , when Henderson was having a dodgy time at the Lane , he had some United so called supporters on is back , he was not a United player then , when he was signed he became the back bone of the team , I for one stuck up for him . As before on these threads people have short memories .

Pahahahahah  whatever that is .

By the way Would have stuck to the two young goalies we already have at Hillsbro ,  Like all youth team players they need time , .

Dean Henderson never signed for the Blades, his two terms at the Lane were loans.

46 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Dean Henderson never signed for the Blades, his two terms at the Lane were loans.

Sorry Petre ?

He'll not make that mistake again. Not sure if he got any shouts from The defenders or not. All keepers make a mistake every now and then. 

I remember even the great Dean Henderson passing straight to an attacker for them to score.

The joys of goalkeeping

2 hours ago, St Petre said:

He'll get something right one day.

Mr Misinformation.

All keepers make mistakes but they aren't all as funny as that one, sorry just saying !!!!!!

Remember when that one turned his back on Dean Saunders playing for United?

Gorrit in the back?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

48 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Remember when that one turned his back on Dean Saunders playing for United?

Gorrit in the back?

I was trying to think who it was and if it was for or against United. That was a good one aswell😂

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I was trying to think who it was and if it was for or against United. That was a good one aswell😂

Blades v port vale