Should Safe-Standing Trials Take Place ! . ,

Is it really a good idea to think about reinstalling standing areas at Football Clubs in the UK....

For me it’s a no-no I strongly believe that it will end up in disaster !!!!.....

Football Club’s around the UK were told to change from standing to seats for a very good reason and I for one will never forget why !!!!!!.....

Edited by Box11

I'm in agreement wi

3 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Is it really a good idea to think about reinstalling standing areas at Football Clubs in the UK....

For me it’s a no-no I strongly believe that it will end up in disaster !!!!.....

Football Club’s around the UK were told to change from standing to seats for a very good reason and I for one will never forget why !!!!!!.....

I'm in agreement with you on this (yes I know it's a first).

However as someone who attends away games as well as home games I can tell you the no standing rule is ignored all the time when at away games.

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'm in agreement wi

I'm in agreement with you on this (yes I know it's a first).

However as someone who attends away games as well as home games I can tell you the no standing rule is ignored all the time when at away games.

“Jesus Christ”.....

Alextopman you have surprised me and l really do mean that....

We agree and about time too 👍🏻.....

To be honest it would be a total nightmare over time to bring back standing areas what next ticketless games !!!!....

Yes they should. Not all the ground should have standing areas but some should. You only have to look near the back of the kop at home games to see how many do it anyway.

11 hours ago, Box11 said:

Standing in seated areas is more dangerous than a proper standing area would be.
It wouldn’t be like the old days, strict regulation of numbers and extra barriers would see to that.