Panic Buying At Petrol Stations?

Just now, RollingJ said:

Sorry to hear of your experience, but who in their right mind reads The Sun?

I called in to get her an ice-cream at the Spar on Gleadless and I saw the headline on the news-rack. I was clueless as to what the issue was until I spotted that.

Who reads The Sun? People not bright enough to make up their own minds. Or who like big t*ts.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

madness at archer road,having to mount pavement to go forward,stopping traffic coming out of sainsburys ect,

madness at archer road,having to mount pavement to go forward,stopping traffic coming out of sainsburys ect,

You can say that again.

Just now, wearysmith said:

I called in to get her an ice-cream at the Spar on Gleadless and I saw the headline on the news-rack. I was clueless as to what the issue was until I spotted that.

Who reads The Sun? People not bright enough to make up their own minds. Or who like big t*ts.

Sorry, wasn't accusing you of being a Sun reader - most sane people avoid it like the plague.

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Sorry, wasn't accusing you of being a Sun reader - most sane people avoid it like the plague.

Yeah. I rarely read the papers but if in an act of boredom I buy one, I'd probably go for The Express or The Mail. My life doesn't need 'LESBIAN SHEEP RAPED MY VICAR' headlines.

Edited by wearysmith

2 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

Yeah. I rarely read the papers but if in an act of boredom I buy one, I'd probably go for The Express or The Mail. My life doesn't need 'LESBIAN SHEEP RAPED MY VICAR' headlines.

🤣

A Daily Mail reader looking down on readers of The Sun??  

Now I've seen it all.

Beano and Dandy for me. Desperate Dan would have sorted it!

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

You can say that again.

Panic posting.....

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

There’s plenty of motor fuel with a shortage of tanker drivers making it difficult to supply the pumps. If they don’t accept the pay levels it’s over to you fuel suppliers, or more to the point, less fuel suppliers.

^^^^^^^^^^

This

On Radio Sheffield this morning it was said there's a shortage of tanker drivers, not petrol.

However, the end result is the same, with some petrol stations running dry.

We should merge this thread with the Brexit thread.

Guest sibon

When are Madness playing Archer Road?

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

^^^^^^^^^^

This

On Radio Sheffield this morning it was said there's a shortage of tanker drivers, not petrol.

However, the end result is the same, with some petrol stations running dry.

We should merge this thread with the Brexit thread.

Why?

34 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Why?

It's an Brexit benefit stop people getting fuel hey pastor clearer air looks like Boris really does care about the environment after all😂😂😂😂😂😂