7 Out Of 10 Win Benefits Challenges At Tribunal.

This is good news for those oppressed by the governnent.

"Seven out of ten people who appealed in court against a decision to deny them disability benefits were successful, analysis shows.

In total, more than 293,000 people across the UK have overturned a government decision at tribunal in the past three years".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58284613

i agree,i went there and won myself,the man from the DWP told me it was not there fault,it was the change was rushed ,without thought ,thus causing misery and upset for thousands of innocent people and causing a big cost to the tax payers,it was a silly ill thought idea.

Pleased you won Bassett one. Good on you for fighting your corner and not taking it laying down.✋

Although I have never been to one of these tribunals I can imagine there is an element of stress. Some of the mentally unwell will not have the strength to face it unfortunately, and lose out on income.

i went 12 months fighting over 2 points as you need 2 extra for the car,i was in a horrid state,but went,couldnt even go back in for the verdict,but i won,that fri made the difference of delivering my car back or choosing a new one,but what was so sad i had been awarded it for life,but they changed the rules to pip,total madness,costing the public millions,and them losing cases.