Happy Bouncing Day Blades.

Yeah, I stopped bouncing alright. I had to be restrained from going on the pitch and wringing Van Aken's neck. Being shown up to be the Turkey he is, by a third rate nobody.

We should never have signed him.  Should never have played him and should never have paid him. We used to be a tad better than that, but it's been a pretty quick descent to our present obscurity. We don't deserve it. Chansiri does, but we don't. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Happy Belated Boxing Day to all Wednesdayites 

Happy Belated FA Cup Semi Final Day to all Wednesdayites 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Wow look at that lip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL, like I said before sheff forum unwritten rule thou shall not celebrate the blades winning against wed because wed have won against us in the past so it's not allowed!!!!!

2 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Happy belated September 24th to all Blades

Thank you Ridgewalk and the same to you and heres to no more bouncing!!!!Cheers!

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Funny old thing Cup games.
Sorry you Wendy's it's a day late but happy 7th Anniversary of your 7 goal thrashing in the cup v Manchester City

Somewhat predictably it seems my posts have touched a nerve with both  the Tram watcher & my old friend Alex,who seems to think it’s fun to post in giant letters..& use the term Wendy’s …

To use a Chuckle Brothers term…(somewhat appropriate for you two) …oh dear oh dear ..

Looking for to your “witty” responses …🙄

Edited by Sheridan1-0

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Somewhat predictably it seems my posts have touched a nerve with both  the Tram watcher & my old friend Alex,who seems to think it’s fun to post in giant letters..& use the term Wendy’s …

To use a Chuckle Brothers term…(somewhat appropriate for you two) …oh dear oh dear ..

Calm down why do you get so worked up and bite so easy, we won a derby match so we look back and enjoy it , stop being so full of anger and trying to make out we aren't allowed to enjoy it.You really do bite too easy and it's very predictable!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

And predictably he thinks a reply to his reply to me is touching a nerve.

We all have to stay silent for him.

Which nerve did it touch with you.

The dummy comes straight out at the slightest response to him.

From me to you.

DEM BIG LETTERS EH?, IS THERE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T UPSET YOU?.

12 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Calm down why do you get so worked up and bite so easy, we won a derby match so we look back and enjoy it , stop being so full of anger and trying to make out we aren't allowed to enjoy it.You really do bite too easy and it's very predictable!!!!!!!!!!

😁😀, I'm chuckling Brother.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

And predictably he thinks a reply to his reply to me is touching a nerve.

We all have to stay silent for him.

Which nerve did it touch with you.

The dummy comes straight out at the slightest response to him.

From me to you.

DEM BIG LETTERS EH?, IS THERE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T UPSET YOU?.

😁😀, I'm chuckling Brother.

He does seem to get upset at everything Blades related maybe he should stick to wed forums!!!!!!(6)

No upset on my part  Chuckle Brothers ….I’m just smirking that you’re both straight on with your witty repost’s …& now Alex will post in big letters for a while thinking it’s upsetting me & Tram Watcher will carry on with his side splitting exclamation marks & capital letters …to me to you …

Keep Chuckling Brothers 👍🏽

7 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No upset on my part  Chuckle Brothers ….I’m just smirking that you’re both straight on with your witty repost’s …& now Alex will post in big letters for a while thinking it’s upsetting me & Tram Watcher will carry on with his side splitting exclamation marks & capital letters …to me to you …

Just in case it slipped your mind you are actually replying to a thread started by me.

I'm glad you enjoy my posts at least you admit it unlike your sidekick who comments to your rants about people claiming he hasn't read their posts, mind you he's got you for his puppet whenever he pulls your strings. Hel be on soon enough old Blockbuster.

FROM ME TO YOU.

32 minutes ago, monzaman said:

He does seem to get upset at everything Blades related maybe he should stick to wed forums!!!!!!(6)

Still chuckling Brother.😁..

26 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Let it go, it's no good for you and denying it will just make you more angry. Getting angry at CAPITAL LETTERS and exclamation marks what's up with you!!!!!!!!!!!(11)

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Just in case it slipped your mind you are actually replying to a thread started by me.

I'm glad you enjoy my posts at least you admit it unlike your sidekick who comments to your rants about people claiming he hasn't read their posts, mind you he's got you for his puppet whenever he pulls your strings. Hel be on soon enough old Blockbuster.

What time do you reckon, I will go for 10.30 pm               EDIT nearly forgot    !!!!!(5)

Edited by monzaman

15 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

FROM ME TO YOU.

Still chuckling Brother.😁..

And predictably here’s Chuckle Brother number 1 …

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Let it go, it's no good for you and denying it will just make you more angry. Getting angry at CAPITAL LETTERS and exclamation marks what's up with you!!!!!!!!!!!(11)

and here’s Chuckle Brother number 2 …

it’s that predictable ..you could almost set your watch to it …👍🏽

Edited by Sheridan1-0