Happy Bouncing Day Blades.

Just now, Alextopman said:

They'll be blaming Bladebloke NEXT.

they have obviously been talking and their cunning masterplan to get back at us is Hey lets make out they are the same person LOL !!!!!PLEASE tell me they have got more than that to throw back at us because they hate the day the bouncing stopped!!!

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

they have obviously been talking and their cunning masterplan to get back at us is Hey lets make out they are the same person LOL !!!!!PLEASE tell me they have got more than that to throw back at us because they hate the day the bouncing stopped!!!

The bouncing never stops pal, win or lose, we bounce.

Still WAWAW 😆

It all gets a bit tedious saying the same thing or asking the same question over & over again…like a comedian saying the same joke trying to get a laugh…it’s knowing when to stop & one day the penny will drop …although with the Tram Watcher I doubt it very much …

5 hours ago, staninoodle said:

The bouncing never stops pal, win or lose, we bounce.

Still WAWAW 😆

thanks for at least answering in a pleasant manner, a bit different to angry man and his back up chum!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It all gets a bit tedious saying the same thing or asking the same question over & over again…like a comedian saying the same joke trying to get a laugh…it’s knowing when to stop & one day the penny will drop …although with the Tram Watcher I doubt it very much …

Oh god,angry man has had a sleep and still woke up angry, why do you keep repeating the same thing ,it's getting boring now just let it go,we know you are angry about the day the bouncing stopped (back on topic LOL) but  just repeating the same thing will not stop us enjoying that day. Which bit of that can't you understand LET IT GO (capital letters LOL)!!!! (4 LOL)

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Oh god,angry man has had a sleep and still woke up angry, why do you keep repeating the same thing ,it's getting boring now just let it go,we know you are angry about the day the bouncing stopped (back on topic LOL) but  just repeating the same thing will not stop us enjoying that day. Which bit of that can't you understand LET IT GO (capital letters LOL)!!!! (4 LOL)

My bold...I rest my case....

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It all gets a bit tedious saying the same thing.

But you STILL do it.

23 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

But you STILL do it.

This thread is dragging on now....like your fellow Chuckle Brother mentioned ...its all getting a bit tedious..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

More capital letters ...i must have missed the memo that went round insisting they are used on a daily basis....

I,,,should have been a CAPITAL letter.

19 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

This thread is dragging on now....like your fellow Chuckle Brother mentioned ...its all getting a bit tedious..

But you keep dragging.

A great day one not 2-4 GET.

43 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Funny that,a laugh four nowt.

7-3.