Mainstream Media

Guest makapaka

Social media is much worse.

41 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Mainstream media is a cancer.

feel free to explain why with facts and evidence

8 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Social media is much worse.

I disagree. Social media (the main platforms at least) are heavily censored and any drift from the mainstream narrative is removed and bans issued. Social media to me is a bit like Sheffield Forum under the previous regime

Just now, melthebell said:

feel free to explain why with facts and evidence

Just watch it for yourself Mel.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just watch it for yourself Mel.

I do, i want others opinions and reasons why, watch my clip in my op and see if that shows why its "cancer" or show clips to back up your opinion?

The clip in my op in my opinion is fine, nothing wrong with it.

Edited by melthebell

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I do, i want others opinions and reasons why, watch my clip in my op and see if that shows why its "cancer" or show clips to back up your opinion?

The clip in my op in my opinion is fine, nothing wrong with it.

Im not allowed to post links.

Well I am really but as im considered a bit of a conspiracy theorist my links are usually labelled unsafe and dodgy so ill pass thanks. You are smart enough to look into this yourself so ill just repeat my opinion

RIP Jimmy Saville :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Im not allowed to post links.

Well I am really but as im considered a bit of a conspiracy theorist my links are usually labelled unsafe and dodgy so ill pass thanks. You are smart enough to look into this yourself so ill just repeat my opinion

RIP Jimmy Saville :thumbsup:

depends what the link is surely? mine was simply a BBC clip off youtube

You really dont help yourself by being very vague and simplistic, im trying to get you to flesh out your view and show reasons why you dont like "MSM"

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

depends what the link is surely? mine was simply a BBC clip off youtube

You really dont help yourself by being very vague and simplistic, im trying to get you to flesh out your view and show reasons why you dont like "MSM"

Im not trying to help myself. Im trying to rub along with the rest of society but I hold a different opinion to the masses. I used to be like you (not as good looking though😪) and I believed the BBC was a legitimate news source but i then saw how the BBC had prior knowledge of building 7 so i started to doubt and dig. Im now considered a loon, a conspiracy theorist. Ive lost friends, ive lost family all because of my views.

Ill do this though, i stumbled on this video

Its been uploaded several times because it tends to get deleted and accounts removed. Watch it and tell me what you think.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Im not trying to help myself. Im trying to rub along with the rest of society but I hold a different opinion to the masses. I used to be like you (not as good looking though😪) and I believed the BBC was a legitimate news source but i then saw how the BBC had prior knowledge of building 7 so i started to doubt and dig. Im now considered a loon, a conspiracy theorist. Ive lost friends, ive lost family all because of my views.

Ill do this though, i stumbled on this video

Its been uploaded several times because it tends to get deleted and accounts removed. Watch it and tell me what you think.

Ive flicked through, it doesnt seem to be a clip from mainstream media, does it mention mainstream media, i cant be arsed wasting 26 minutes if it doesnt, in this thread im interested in the whys and wherefores and psychology of the likes and dislikes of mainstream media not conspiracy theories in general.

You did mention the BBC and building 7, i presume thats 9/11 related?

also dont forget the Mainstream media is far more than just the BBC, are they all "cancer"?

Just now, melthebell said:

Ive flicked through, it doesnt seem to be a clip from mainstream media, does it mention mainstream media, i cant be arsed wasting 26 minutes if it doesnt,

Its not from mainstream media. Its what mainstream media wont tell you and so part of the reason i dont trust them .

If you cant be arsed to watch a clip that not even half hour long then you cant really have a go at me for not "Fleshing out" my argument.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

You did mention the BBC and building 7, i presume thats 9/11 related?

Yes it is matey

also dont forget the Mainstream media is far more than just the BBC, are they all "cancer"?

As they all sing from the same hymn sheet then yes, they are all cancer. Each and every one of them.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Its not from mainstream media. Its what mainstream media wont tell you and so part of the reason i dont trust them .

If you cant be arsed to watch a clip that not even half hour long then you cant really have a go at me for not "Fleshing out" my argument.

so thats the ONLY reason you think mainstream media is cancer is because they dont air certain conspiracy theories that you support / believe in?

so thats the ONLY reason you think mainstream media is cancer is because they dont air certain conspiracy theories that you support / believe in?

Watch the video Mel.

Guest sibon
10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes it is matey

As they all sing from the same hymn sheet then yes, they are all cancer. Each and every one of them.

Maybe you could “flesh it out” in words.

There aren’t many of us who can endure half an hour of poor quality sound from some unverified bloke.

What’s so important about the video? Is he a real funeral director? Are his claims true? 

Have you bothered to check any of those things, or are you just slinging mud around as usual, hoping it will stick?

Promoting this sort of dangerous nonsense ought to be a criminal offence. He should be ashamed.

Edited by sibon