Little Train At Rother Valley

I will ask again.

Why is it not running as it brings a lot of happiness (and memories) to youngsters and enhance the experience of many children visiting the place.

No reason given on the website: http://www.rvcp.co.uk/default.aspx?pageid=2753&topicid=809&catid=0

Maybe maintenance required on track's etc as nothing may have happened over subsequent lockdowns.

Depending on location a decent miniature railway runs in Abbeydale across from end of Millhouses Park.

If I remember its not run by Rotherham Council, it is run by Volunteers, most of whom i recall being elderly.... 

So it always ran when it ran.

It's a very busy service,  Trumpton to Camberwick Green,   on the hour, every hour.  :hihi:

As S1 1DJ said Abbeydale Steam Railway have 2 public running days left Sun. 3rd  17th October. Rides £1-50 all classes Refreshments and Toilets available.

Upto 5 trains running at ground level and 2 on raised track. I will be pleased to punch your tickets.