Acer Laptop Battery Charger

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy a new battery charger from in Sheffield, many thanks

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@kay1Do you mean the power cable?

Sorry not very savvy yes power cable

Edited by kay1

OK - what model is your laptop?

I would think you would have problems buying in Sheffield, but with the model number it may be be possible to source on online.

What is the problem with the current one?

It's an Acer aspire 3 it won't charge the plug into laptop is loose and falls out sorry about explanation I am over 80 and not good with computers only the basics

Sounds like the port that the plug goes in is at fault maybe ?

Are you absolutely sure you’re using the correct charger for it ? They are easy to mix up.

1 minute ago, kay1 said:

It's an Acer aspire 3 it won't charge the plug into laptop is loose and falls out sorry about explanation I am over 80 and not good with computers only the basics

OK Kay. If the plug is loose into the laptop is loose, then as *Wallace* says above, it is the charging port that is at fault - you need to get a qualified person to look at that

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK Kay. If the plug is loose into the laptop is loose, then as *Wallace* says above, it is the charging port that is at fault - you need to get a qualified person to look at that

Many thanks for your help

Depending on whether you're located anywhere nearby, I'd recommend Taplin Computer Services on Proctor Place in Hillsborough to determine the best way to repair it.