Best Reasonably Priced Smart Phone

I need a phone to scan in restaurants and cafes etc. and to show the covid app.  I dont need anything fancy - any recommendations would be appreciated 

entry level Samsung is always a good bet.  You can get refurbed ones cheap from Argos and Tesco outlets.

My other half has just got a Motorola G9 from Argo for £99 , the same phone in the second hand used phone shop on  High Street is priced at £120 . Always check these used phone shops before buying .

29 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

My other half has just got a Motorola G9 from Argo for £99 , the same phone in the second hand used phone shop on  High Street is priced at £120 . Always check these used phone shops before buying .

Argos has some good deals on Android phones at the moment - I got a Nokia 3.4 for the same price. Some of them have been 'limited stock' so there seems to be a sale of last year's models going on before the new ones are released.

19 minutes ago, altus said:

Argos has some good deals on Android phones at the moment - I got a Nokia 3.4 for the same price. Some of them have been 'limited stock' so there seems to be a sale of last year's models going on before the new ones are released.

That is what I think , as I said the Motorola is very good and more expensive in 2cd hand shops than it is at argos.