Insulate Britain Want Motorway Speed Limit Cut So They Can Block The Road

No, the BBC failed to connect the dots as usual. They reported that 'a month's rain fell in just hours' in the South East overnight, but made no reference to the climate activists busy in the same region this week seeking to raise issues related to the environmental crisis.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/insulate-britain-ringleader-says-he-doesnt-care-about-insulation-184440198.html

The leader of Insulate Britain has called himself a "hypocrite" and admitted he "doesn’t care" about insulating homes.

Liam Norton is behind the recent road-block protests. One of the main objectives is calling on the Government to insulate all social housing by 2025.

Mr Norton has now said he is "terrible" for not practicing what he preaches.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up!

On 22/09/2021 at 18:32, Delbow said:

Yeah, black mould and respiratory illnesses are underrated.

you do know that black mould and respiratory illness is not caused by homes that are not insulated?? in the main its caused by people not ventilating their flats and houses and having the heating on full blast with closed doors and windows so moisture cant escape!

42 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

you do know that black mould and respiratory illness is not caused by homes that are not insulated?? in the main its caused by people not ventilating their flats and houses and having the heating on full blast with closed doors and windows so moisture cant escape!

Hmmm... :huh:

I think you're wasting your time Mr ab.

Some people clearly don't know their Stachybotrys from their Delbow... :hihi:

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

you do know that black mould and respiratory illness is not caused by homes that are not insulated?? 

I thought it was, but happy to be corrected. Are there benefits then to not insulating homes? 

6 hours ago, Delbow said:

I thought it was, but happy to be corrected. Are there benefits then to not insulating homes? 

yes of course there are benefits which are purely financial, cheaper to heat initially and retain once heated. everyone should still allow proper ventilation otherwise black mould will appear especially where an outside wall is exposed and cold. still makes me laugh when you see these tv programmes berating landlords of tennents with black mould,its their own fault, wet clothes on radiators, heating on doors and windows shut.

16 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

yes of course there are benefits which are purely financial, cheaper to heat initially and retain once heated. everyone should still allow proper ventilation otherwise black mould will appear especially where an outside wall is exposed and cold. still makes me laugh when you see these tv programmes berating landlords of tennents with black mould,its their own fault, wet clothes on radiators, heating on doors and windows shut.

Cheers, I actually asked if there were benefits to not insulating homes well though. Or to not heating them at all?

Edited by Delbow

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Cheers, I actually asked if there were benefits to not insulating homes well though. Or to not heating them at all?

i guess so just  a bit cold but healthy no warm bacteria.

The suggestion on Twitter that the radio station LBC know where these protests are going to be before the Police even do. Highly irresponsible not to report it.

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The suggestion on Twitter that the radio station LBC know where these protests are going to be before the Police even do. Highly irresponsible not to report it.

I agree if LBC had known  where the protesters where going to be it should have been reported to the police, but would the police have done anything to try and stop them?

There’s times when  I’m beginning to think the police are not fit for purpose.  

Someone will get hurt,to be honest if I was a lorry driver I’d kick them up the backside.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Someone will get hurt,to be honest if I was a lorry driver I’d kick them up the backside.

Then you'd be charged with assault.