Insulate Britain Want Motorway Speed Limit Cut So They Can Block The Road

25 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oops...

... beaten to it by Mr Daddy! :hihi:

😂

It was close though Mr Bloke 

I reckon I posted only a couple of seconds before you 👍

33 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's hard to believe the bloke being interviewed is real.  He would make a good script writer for a parody spoof news program. 

Yeah he's certainly not done his cause much good by behaving like a petulant child. 

Funny though. 

I've thought of a solution: insulate Britain's social housing. It urgently needs doing anyway.

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I've thought of a solution: insulate Britain's social housing. It urgently needs doing anyway.

Hmmm... :huh:

Wouldn't it be much more cost-effective if everyone just bought a thicker pullover and a pair of woolly gloves? :confused:

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Wouldn't it be much more cost-effective if everyone just bought a thicker pullover and a pair of woolly gloves? :confused:

Yeah, black mould and respiratory illnesses are underrated.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Why aren't they at the Tory party conference protesting?

There are some there already.

Oh dear, Londoners can't get to work. Not this time due to those pesky environmental protesters, but a phenomenon that the BBC is calling 'flooding.'

'Shops and offices in Knightsbridge were hit by a deluge, leaving some unable to get to work as motorists tried to navigate waterlogged roads.'

'St James's Park saw 35mm of rain between midnight and 06:00 BST, the Met Office said.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58799222

I wonder whether the ironies of this situation shall be made explicit on the Six O'clock News this evening?

2 hours ago, Staunton said:

Oh dear, Londoners can't get to work. Not this time due to those pesky environmental protesters, but a phenomenon that the BBC is calling 'flooding.'

Did you see the pic of a fireman carrying a woman wearing boots through a shallow puddle of water?

On 20/09/2021 at 15:14, Annie Bynnol said:

During the anti nuclear protests around our bases soldiers were never exposed to civilians as they and their equipment were designed and trained to kill 'spetsnaz' not confront civilians. Police were even deployed to protect protestors and soldiers(paticularly American) from each other.

That is entirely incorrect. 

At Greenham Common it was our military personnel, not the Police, who patrolled the wire, responded to various attempts to enter en-mass and restrained any who managed to enter.   After restraining and arresting the soap-dodgers, the Police were called in to take them away.