Is Darren Moore Out Of His Depth?.

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

trust me if either club had got him they would be in the premier now fact

Not without the millions he had to spend and that wouldn't happen at either club FACT.

37 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Not without the millions he had to spend and that wouldn't happen at either club FACT.

Well The Owls spent their millions when Carlos was here , 

United stash it away in Saudi Arabia  so the royals can enjoy the spoils .

Just now, cuttsie said:

Well The Owls spent their millions when Carlos was here , 

United stash it away in Saudi Arabia  so the royals can enjoy the spoils .

The owls went for it and like a few others before them it backfired, it was nearly very different but there again look where the team they lost to are now.

As for United stashing money in Saudi Arabia, do you ever think of putting your brain into gear before coming up with this crap?.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The owls went for it and like a few others before them it backfired, it was nearly very different but there again look where the team they lost to are now.

As for United stashing money in Saudi Arabia, do you ever think of putting your brain into gear before coming up with this crap?.

Naaw, Im a bit ambidextrous, All mi teachers said I was thick as a plank and I am not going start broanging (showing off ) about how much I spend on days out , or if I boozed wi knuckle heads it would just confirm what Gratton ( **** teacher who used to beat me up ) said .

So mi brain is a little puggled now please excuse me .

Lost mi library card .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Naaw, Im a bit ambidextrous, All mi teachers said I was thick as a plank and I am not going start broanging (showing off ) about how much I spend on days out , or if I boozed wi knuckle heads it would just confirm what Gratton ( **** teacher who used to beat me up ) said .

So mi brain is a little puggled now please excuse me .

Lost mi library card .

Hahahahaha, sounds like if it's not all about Cuttsie, his stones bitter and bricklayers he dunt like it.

Yes I was close friends with Dennis sorry it makes you unhappy.

Yes I do spend money to follow my team instead of being obsessed with stones bitter and getting panic attacks on Moorfoot cos I can't get any.

If you think discussing the cost of going to games is broanging when you won't even spend less than £11 a game to watch the team you claim are so important to you and prefering to hunt booze down all over the city fair enough.

11 quid a game and the Stones Bitter drinking famous bricklayer won't go but has a go at those that do.

His Teacher was spot on.

Everyone - don't forget to put 'FACT' after every statement from now on FACT

6 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Everyone - don't forget to put 'FACT' after every statement from now on FACT

Only if it is a FACT,   otherwise just put fact.

35 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Hahahahaha, sounds like if it's not all about Cuttsie, his stones bitter and bricklayers he dunt like it.

Yes I was close friends with Dennis sorry it makes you unhappy.

Yes I do spend money to follow my team instead of being obsessed with stones bitter and getting panic attacks on Moorfoot cos I can't get any.

If you think discussing the cost of going to games is broanging when you won't even spend less than £11 a game to watch the team you claim are so important to you and prefering to hunt booze down all over the city fair enough.

11 quid a game and the Stones Bitter drinking famous bricklayer won't go but has a go at those that do.

His Teacher was spot on.

Gratton , the facist who taught at the Prince Edward school at the Manor top was spot on , 

Mi Stones bitter thread is a bit of old fashioned fun.

Mi famous bricklayers thread was pages and pages longer until it got lost some how , it went into a lot Sheffield building trade history and many commented on its content , some of the old bricklayers on it have passed on and their sons and daughters got in touch with me for bits of info,  so  it was  (is) a good subject for Sheffield history and ex pats , its good to see a new poster on there this week .

£11 quid might not be much to some but a fortune to others , me I  have to weigh things up a bit now but can't grumble . 

Who knows mi boat may come in again some time soon and I will book one o them forty two quid seats at Bramall Lane just for the hell of it .

Bring back Opel man we need a breath of fresh air .

FACT.

Edited by cuttsie

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Gratton , the facist who taught at the Prince Edward school at the Manor top was spot on , 

Mi Stones bitter thread is a bit of old fashioned fun.

Mi famous bricklayers thread was pages and pages longer until it got lost some how , it went into a lot Sheffield building trade history and many commented on its content , some of the old bricklayers on it have passed on and their sons and daughters got in touch with me for bits of info,  so  it was  (is) a good subject for Sheffield history and ex pats , its good to see a new poster on there this week .

£11 quid might not be much to some but a fortune to others , me I  have to weigh things up a bit now but can't grumble . 

Who knows mi boat may come in again some time soon and I will book one o them forty two quid seats at Bramall Lane just for the hell of it .

Bring back Opel man we need a breath of fresh air .

FACT.

Which £42 quid seats in Bramall lane?.

Anyway mi owd if you think discussing the cost of away games is brooanging and posting about a life long family friend is Brooanging, who by the way was not a Knucklehead but a very decent man, that says more about you than me.

I like weekends away with the lads for away games and I'm sorry if me knowing certain people upsets you.

Have a few less Stooooenses and support your team.

FACT.

Edited by Alextopman

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Don't lose heart Nuno is on his way.

He’s the Messiah to a certain poster ..FACT 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Well its all water under bridge int it , I have known a lot of very hard men who would not dream of hitting any one , some of em have done theirbusiness in boxing ring , When I think of some of em it me proud to know they are Sheffielders  who are also World famous .

Some of kids I have met are hard in other ways , They climb mountains on bikes (cycles) The Alps  and so on some thing not many on this planet would be able to do , they don't think of them selves as hard its just somat they do .

Any way you only hear about the scraps these knucklers have won un like them boxers in the ring when all the World is watching .

Thats hard 

FACT.

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

He’s the Messiah to a certain poster ..FACT 

Why is every one ending in 

FACT . its daft 

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well its all water under bridge int it , I have known a lot of very hard men who would not dream of hitting any one , some of em have done theirbusiness in boxing ring , When I think of some of em it me proud to know they are Sheffielders  who are also World famous .

FACT.

Now who's brooanging?

Still no mention of those £42 seats at the Lane.

Edited by Alextopman